Juventuz Football Club (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
How bout I'm the playing manager, I'll play myself in midfield when gray runs out of steam? :D;)
you'll get about as much playing time as Antonio Mirante :D

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    Yea, i know i forgot to mention any ladies in my starting line up. With the ladies im going to have to carry out fitness tests, and maybe if ur good enough........hehehe :devil:

:D :D :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Subs:
    Majed - His fluctuating temperament keeps him on the bench.
    what's up with that?! :D

you still sore about the nike jersey thing? :p

PS I'm glad you find that amusing Martin and Stu! :( ... would you care to elaborate? :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Just call me Andrea Pirlo baggio. I'm the right guy for the job. :D

I'd be that deep-lying playmaker who controls the flow of the team. :)
    I'd only call you Pirlo if you don't eat for a couple of weeks.... :p

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Now I know what Miccoli felt when he was kick out of Juve :frown::down::D
    Since Torkel is the captain, do you blame him?! :D And if you are Miccoli, then I'm Maresca... :D

And why isn't Incubo the doctor of the team or something?! Ian could be the manager...

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    And why isn't Incubo the doctor of the team or something?! Ian could be the manager...
    Go ahead, make ur team. ;)

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by EMMY ] ++

Yes.. We already have one striker is MISS DUBAI :D

and I apply myself for the club's maid...ok? :howler:
    haha...thnx emm's :touched:

Yea, i know i forgot to mention any ladies in my starting line up. With the ladies im going to have to carry out fitness tests, and maybe if ur good enough........hehehe :devil:
    :dontcare:

:D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Here is my line up :stuckup:
    EDIT: one man team is a bit full of oneself..
    ----------------Black'Buffon'mint-------------------------

Stuart-------Don bes----PM----------Erkka---

-----------------Arif-------------

---Zlatan-------------------------Gray

------Kurvengerfluster-----------------Andy---

-----------------------Mikhail------------

This team would kick ass.

Mikhail, with the never die attitude of the irish, would fight harder then anyone. Andy and his american flair would provide a new dimension, the old fashiond german style of kurvengerfluster would bring us back to the days of seeler and muller! Gray would play the harry kewell role, Arif would be the midfield bomb, and zlatan would be the team icon and play the david beckham role:D

Stuart, provides the much needed right back pace, Don bes the central power tower in defence, PM the hot head every team needs :D,

And Erkka as left back thanks to an old finnish saying :LOL: :D

And me in goal.. does it need any explanation?:D

Add on whoever else you want!:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    So here comes my Juventuz:

Starting 11:

GK: Padovano, since he's got the fastest hands around, no wonder because he trains a lot... Wanker... :D

DL: Finnish proverb says that left-back is the dumbiest player on the pitch, so maybe this is the place for someone who's name I'm not going to announce... :D

DR: Graham, Zambrotta-type of player, a constant threat with his superb crosses... Real gentleman-type...

DCs: Sergio and Ian, they have the strongest arguments around here, so it's a strong combination... British style... :cool:

DM: Easy choice, Paulo_Montero gets this place, a true fighter, hard as a nail...

AM: River, since she can twist things so easily, she'll get ahead of those slow defenders easily... Pretty selfish though, not really that good playmaker... :D

Wingers: Stuart and Arif, they bring freshness to the pitch, fast feet will get them anywhere...

Strikers: Mikhail, Baggio already mentioned why...

...and Martin (C) maybe he shouldn't even be a starter, but he is the symbol of the club and sometimes shows a tiny bits his true talents... Sometimes the bench players blame him for everything... And he is very injury-prone...

Bench:

Zlatan: our back-up GK, he's a real veteran and is always around even the meaningless extra-training session... Really popular in the dressing room, he'll probably retire to our non-playing staff later...

Jun-hide: DC, the old reliable, one of the team members who are really legends in here, really important for the youngsters... Maybe a bit slow, but he compensates that lost with his awesome positioning...Probably our future manager since he seems to know everything about football...

Vinman: Striker, Strong as an ox, good finisher, but his temperament keeps him on the bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John#10: Can play nearly in every position, is strong and reads the game well, but his cynical attitude may cause some problems...

Desmond: MC, young talent, definitely a future starter, has pretty good skills allready in every section, but there is still the last bit to improve in every area of his game...

Non-playing staff:

Doctors: Fliakis and Elnur, these drunks can surely offer some healing "potion" to the players... :D

GM: Torkel "the guru", fans have a love/hate relationship with this man, but he keeps Juventuz in the way of success nearly every year...

Coach: Juventino, great social skills and incredible knowledge about football in general makes him a perfect coach for Juventuz... He can keep even the possible primadonnas in order...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)