Juventuz Bar Thread (9 Viewers)

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #342
    ++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

It's around.. umm.. (.75 dinars/ .377=) ah.. 2 $ for a 2 litre bottle.. Not that expensive, but I am VERY cheap.. :D
    Last time I was in Bahrain was March 1993. The exchange rate was 3 USD for 1 dinar.

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #344
    But hey, that makes Dinars more interesting- cause you can now purchase 25% more stuff imported from the US ;)

And this won't last for too long.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Up!

now 6 bottle of this enjoyed here at home

and some vodka then (couldn't find a pic), enjoyed outdoors in company of other long-haired cunts and live music. Start of Tuska '05 :cool:

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
    I find sitting around outside in the company of others very boring. With long haired cunts its usually just annoying because they will have to do something stupid and hateful. Its also not that comfortable and sitting in the sun is irritating.

Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    But hey, that makes Dinars more interesting- cause you can now purchase 25% more stuff imported from the US ;)

And this won't last for too long.
    Meh, the important thing is that our Dinar is better than their $.. :LOL:

Forza Bahrain.. ;)!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    5 cans of fosters
    2 pints of snakebite
    two double vodka red bulls
    6 red aftershocks
    "the 10 shot challenge" - (one each of martini, baileys, blue curacao, creme de menthe, malibu, archers, vodka, bacardi, absinthe & southern comort)

oh, what a night. :D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I wish :D

I had the ten shots and fosters cans at home before we hit the town. The cheapo option ;)

the Chinese all you can eat buffet halfway through didn't go down too well though!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
    I wish :D

I had the ten shots and fosters cans at home before we hit the town. The cheapo option ;)

the Chinese all you can eat buffet halfway through didn't go down too well though!
    no wonder you look like you do in your avatar :D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fecal Matter ] ++
    I find sitting around outside in the company of others very boring. With long haired cunts its usually just annoying because they will have to do something stupid and hateful. Its also not that comfortable and sitting in the sun is irritating.
    It's actually quite pleasant. Just make sure to start drinking early enough so you are already drunk when you have to make some sort of conversation. Tomorrow again.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    I cant believe this is my first post in this thread, quality thread!

However on an important matter, please if anyone knows a hangover cure, tell me!

Only if it doesnt involve drinking something disgusting or standing on my head or whatever, thanks!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Tomatoes is the best hangover cure. Eat anything that has tomatoes in it. Pizza is highly recommended. Junk food is good. Spaghetti with sauce Bolognese works with me.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Drinking water after you've got the hangover does not help as fast as when you drink water while drinking.

Actually tomatoes help because they have lots of water in them.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Drinking water after you've got the hangover does not help as fast as when you drink water while drinking.
    True. The best cure is alcohol. Few beers and then feel only tired. So then back to sleep.

e: just make sure it's not Holsten, this tastes f*cking horrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)