Juventuz Bar Thread (44 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
No, that's snakebite and black ;)

And yeah it's quite nice, though leaves you looking like you have lipstick on. Some people put double vodka or aftershock in there also. (well not with the blackcurrent)
Good call.

Though you can usually have about 3 before people start questioning your sexuality :D

Not sure about the last bit though, sounds a bit extreme, dohble aftershock, plus cider, plus lager.. sounds like a death trap to me. Might try it next time I'm out

Erik out of interest, what is the word for snake in dutch?

Buy on AliExpress.com

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
No its double vodka, or 1 aftershock. Double aftershock in there might be pushing it. ;)

I can't drink that at all. Emma can though, which is pretty embarassing to say the least.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
there goes my simplistic theory out the window then :D

I've got to go down town tomorrow for a "team building night out" with some people from work btw. Most of them my bosses that i don't really have a lot in common with or particularly like.

Get trolleyed, or not get trolleyed. THAT is the question.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
No its double vodka, or 1 aftershock. Double aftershock in there might be pushing it. ;)

I can't drink that at all. Emma can though, which is pretty embarassing to say the least.
I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. I had a hangover this morning, and only drank 3 pints last night. I feel like such a sissy girl :frown::D

Ain't double aftershock the same strength as double vodka anyway? Or is this some kind of dodgy aftershock we don't get down here?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I've got to go down town tomorrow for a "team building night out" with some people from work btw. Most of them my bosses that i don't really have a lot in common with or particularly like.

Ouch. Good luck. At least you won't have to waste your weekend on it!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

teambuilding? You? I have trouble picturing it :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Ouch. Good luck. At least you won't have to waste your weekend on it!
True but I'll probably have to spend a fair bit. We're eating in some dodgy spanish restaurant (one of the main courses is a whole grilled piglet :yuck: ) - fairly expensive in general plus beer money plus taxi fare home.

Might end up taking away the weekend's activities :mad:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
True but I'll probably have to spend a fair bit. We're eating in some dodgy spanish restaurant (one of the main courses is a whole grilled piglet :yuck: ) - fairly expensive in general plus beer money plus taxi fare home.

Might end up taking away the weekend's activities :mad:
Ah feck it. I say you fake foodpoisoning at the piglet thing and get the f out of there :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Ah feck it. I say you fake foodpoisoning at the piglet thing and get the f out of there :D
That might just work :devil:

I mean, I can't see anyone else wanting the piglet, they'll never suss me out :D

MArtin thats a fair point actually. Team-building already at 20? Is there soemthing they aren't telling me :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
They're probably just assuming you don't have what it takes to find another (better) job so they figured they'd get a head start with introducing you firmly into their company ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)