Juventuz Bar Thread (52 Viewers)

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Do the fumes work the same way?
:confused:

man, that's just some milk they got out of an ageing cow, put under a flashlight for a few years, and packaged in nifty-looking recycled paint cans..

i.e. powdered milk.. :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++
:confused:

man, that's just some milk they got out of an ageing cow, put under a flashlight for a few years, and packaged in nifty-looking recycled paint cans..

i.e. powdered milk.. :D
Yes, white powdered milk...

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
You know they've tried smuggling some of that shit in Nido cans a few years back..? :D
Shocked, I am. To think that some people would try to deceive Customs officials...

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
That's dumb
Actually it's not.. Powdered milk has a much longer expiry date, and therefore can be stored for much longer than 7 days...

++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Shocked, I am. To think that some people would try to deceive Customs officials...
:howler:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Actually it's not.. Powdered milk has a much longer expiry date, and therefore can be stored for much longer than 7 days...
7 days??? Never heard of the long lasting milk? My milk remains good for a whole year!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
7 days??? Never heard of the long lasting milk? My milk remains good for a whole year!
You don't happen to store it in liquid nitrogen by any chance? Are you sure the carton doesn't say "Malk"?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
honey, this is holland. Europe's diary country - it was only a matter of time till we would come up with this.

I was shocked when I went to England and saw people freezing milk in to keep it longer :eek:

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005

Well this can be stored for the same amount of time..

and ppl prefer it cuz it's more "natural".. since it's just dehydrated milk..

I still hate it though.. :D

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
you can say that again! How much is milk in your part of the world? :D
It's around.. umm.. (.75 dinars/ .377=) ah.. 2 $ for a 2 litre bottle.. Not that expensive, but I am VERY cheap.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)