Juventuz Bar Thread (5 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

pah! tequila is such a girls drink! (not sure where the insult went there :D)

bring it on.. nobody outdrinks me! (except the fat bald guy that sits in the corner of every pub in england!)
:howler:

Or the Boggy Irish farmer who mumbles: ' Ill tak' ye on lads '.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Oh, I wasn't on about them being pressurising; suffice to say I'd never go on an all dayer with people that just wanted to skank drinks off me. I mean just make sure you don't go with people that get ratty when they're pissed. You don't want to spend a whole day pissed with a bunch of grumpy sods :D

irish bars are always cool, most folk are very friendly and guiness is often cheap :extatic: - student nights are always grand and there will be a lot of top totty out I should imagine - if not you can always play crunk pool till the early hours :)
Thanks for the high and low. Its always good to listen and learn from your elders:D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Anyone ever tried a drink called mongolia?

It has tequila, rum, vodka, triple sec, blue curacao and sour mix
no but it sounds awesome! Would go and make myself one but my triple sec ran out last week.. and I wouldn't have a clue how to make sour mix :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Thanks for the high and low. Its always good to listen and learn from your elders:D
no worries my man; anything to make sure you don't end up wasting away when you reach 20 :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

no but it sounds awesome! Would go and make myself one but my triple sec ran out last week.. and I wouldn't have a clue how to make sour mix :D
Some bartenders use diet coke instead of sour mix (I know because Ive asked like five bartenders for the ingredients, I dont know how to make it myself)
It tastes kinda weird but with three of those you should be almost drunk (well people with normal alcoholic tolerance)
Also when I was in Mexico I tried beer with a little bit of tequila. Its good

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
y'all need to come round to my place sometime and sample the delights of the spirits cupboard & beer fridge in my bedroom :D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Yes, kalsarikännit on monday nights kick ass! I can't come up with a proper translation for 'kalsarikännit' but that basically means drinking on your own - loosely 'kalsari' underwear and 'kännit' intoxicated.. :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)