Juventuz Bar Thread (31 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
I don't pull girls for fun or brag about doing it. It's sad
take that back muterfocker :boxing:

Fabi, likewise, love a girl that can handle her alcohol :cool: Now one of us is going to just have to travel about 5000 miles and we can get pissed :D

Sep 28, 2002
come to lithuania. i do believe plane tickets and 1 week of drinking would be cheaper her than in britain.

when we played scotland couple of years back they used to say that its impossible to spend 100 pounds in one night :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Lithuania sure sounds like an interesting place!

And I think almost everywhere in the World is cheaper than here. $7 for ONE Corona inside the clubs

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #229
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

And I think almost everywhere in the World is cheaper than here. $7 for ONE Corona inside the clubs
    That's why you always pregame.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

For a pint of guiness inside an Irish bar here, is between 4-5 euros, but damn, one Corona?

Just buy supermarket beer. A six pack can cost about 4 euros!!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    come to lithuania. i do believe plane tickets and 1 week of drinking would be cheaper her than in britain.

when we played scotland couple of years back they used to say that its impossible to spend 100 pounds in one night :D
    Do you know what ferry operates between Sweden and Lithunania?

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    Personally I spend about £40 a night. I usually go out 3 nights a week but the third night is a cheap one because its a pound per drink. Just get a student loan and a part time job and you'll be alright :D

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #233
    Happy hour around here lowers the price per pint to $0.85 for a local beer. Pitcher: $3.50. Regular prices range from $5 and up for a drink.

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #236
    I would like to officially announce that as of 13:00 today I am done with the first year of my program! :extatic:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Fli seriously, I want to go to Lithuania in the summer and I can't find what ferries go there from Sweden, do you know them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)