Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #67
    Adding some classics that we used to have here on the original arcade:

Funky Pong
    Advanced Curveball (bonus for curves etc)
    Monkey Cliff Diving
    CaveRun (similar to helicopter)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    marty or chester, i signed up for the premiere foosball tourney and apparently i drew chester ummm what do i do next? :) i'm sorry if it sounds ridiculous but this is my first time ever so if u guys can point me to what to do next it would be greatly appreciated :beer:

marty: thank you heaps for tetris :beer: :tup:

as for resetting the score, umm it sounds cool i think that would make it even more interesting with out the arcade section dying out.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #70
    marty or chester, i signed up for the premiere foosball tourney and apparently i drew chester ummm what do i do next? :) i'm sorry if it sounds ridiculous but this is my first time ever so if u guys can point me to what to do next it would be greatly appreciated :beer:

marty: thank you heaps for tetris :beer: :tup:

as for resetting the score, umm it sounds cool i think that would make it even more interesting with out the arcade section dying out.
    I have no idea :D I guess it starts when all 8 (4 for the other game) slots are filled. Then you play against chester's score (once he's played too) and whoever gets the most points proceed in the tournament.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I have no idea :D I guess it starts when all 8 (4 for the other game) slots are filled. Then you play against chester's score (once he's played too) and whoever gets the most points proceed in the tournament.

:agree: i think that makes perfect sense mart :D thank you once again :beer:

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
    ok its obvious. I have to quit my day job and dump my girlfriend in order to stay on top of the arcade standings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)