Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Man these games are fun .... and chester is now my mortal enemy:lol:
you, ches, and juve jay are my mortal enemies damn it guys!!! :D oh and rollie i'm so kicking yr ass :lol:

---------- Post added 28.03.2012 at 08:11 ----------

marty any chance of adding tetris?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
you, ches, and juve jay are my mortal enemies damn it guys!!! :D oh and rollie i'm so kicking yr ass :lol:

---------- Post added 28.03.2012 at 08:11 ----------

marty any chance of adding tetris?
Oh, it's friggin' on, Bis! :D

Good call on the Tetris, btw. I was thinking that earlier today.

Gagi's on a rampage!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Oh, it's friggin' on, Bis! :D

Good call on the Tetris, btw. I was thinking that earlier today.

Gagi's on a rampage!
one at a time gagi can wait its you, and dvs i have a lot of beef to sort out with :D i'm going crazy trying to get to yr pac man score its just impossible :D bitch want swallow properly for me :lol:

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
one at a time gagi can wait its you, and dvs i have a lot of beef to sort out with :D i'm going crazy trying to get to yr pac man score its just impossible :D bitch want swallow properly for me :lol:
I'm telling you there are worst scores out there virtually impossible to beat

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I'm telling you there are worst scores out there virtually impossible to beat
aha, ches has a weird score in the penguin one, and you have a score i still cant figure out on spank the money :D best i got was 400 and it would'nt submit for some weird reason.

rivalry aside its seriously addictive and for some reason there is a weird dude taking over me right now, wow i was never as determined to beat a score like this :lol: its great fun however.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
aha, ches has a weird score in the penguin one, and you have a score i still cant figure out on spank the money :D best i got was 400 and it would'nt submit for some weird reason.

rivalry aside its seriously addictive and for some reason there is a weird dude taking over me right now, wow i was never as determined to beat a score like this :lol: its great fun however.
Chesters peguin score I came 2 points behind and the bloody peguin score is impossible to beat. Ya I dunno that spank the money score will be there for a while LOL.

Also you want an impossible score trying beating Marks Ice Hockey score. Can't do it

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Chesters peguin score I came 2 points behind and the bloody peguin score is impossible to beat. Ya I dunno that spank the money score will be there for a while LOL.

Also you want an impossible score trying beating Marks Ice Hockey score. Can't do it
i just tried the hockey game and while i have no idea how mark got that score i did not get a long well with that game :D have u seen charlie sheen's score in breakout :lol: he lost me once there were three balls involved i just lost the plot. the wake the rope game is cool :tup: the spank the monkey score will def stay for a while :lol:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
What's the difference between 'best Score of all Time' and 'actual Highscore Champion'? Resetting the highscore would be okay as long as there are records of highscores of all time being kept.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #60
    I think Actual Highscore Champion is the score that's designed to autoprune (if you have that option enabled) while Best Score of all Time stays even if you prune the scores.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)