Juventuz Arcade Highscores (4 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
i dont know if its just me or not ( i'm pretty concerned at the moment with what is happening to my eyes, and hands :D), but marty you just unleashed a beast with this arcade addition :lol: its very addictive and whilst i'm not a fan of trash talk i think i've unleashed my trash talk 101 on b3n, rollie, raz, and now chester. oh and who the hell gets 1500 points in foosball chester?!?!? how the f*** do u get that?!?! and woody are u f kidding me!!! 333.000 in bejewelled how?!?!?! and dont even get me started on mark and sergio!! :D ok i feel much better now, back to pac man i have some unfinished business with b3n!!! :D

---------- Post added 30.03.2012 at 13:42 ----------

you win hands down woody not only are the controls ridiculous the game is down right frustrating trying to point the b**** to fire at the damn zombies trying to touch her lady parts :D ( oh yes i've turned this one into a sex game :lol: )

:D

I would have easily scored more with bejewelled but i got bored to the point when i wanted the game to end. Pretty sure that record will be beaten soon.

But the resident evil record, it will be the oldest surviving record on tuz and will NEVER be broken (unless i try to break it myself) mark my words :D

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #205
    You'll now get 500 Cash (Virtual Cash, that is) whenever you bet a high score :)

...Unless I screwed up the code ;) Well it worked for me at least.

You can use the Cash to bet on vBookie or use it in the Market.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #206
    This is just a reminder that all scores have been pruned/removed. The all time high score stands though, of course.

The scores will be pruned monthly (automatically) to keep the arcade a bit more interesting. :)

Remember that you get 500 cash every time you set a new record so start gaming!

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Is there a possibility to make an leaderboard leader? I mean how many leaders we will have by the end of the month? I think that would be cool feature.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #215
    Is there a possibility to make an leaderboard leader? I mean how many leaders we will have by the end of the month? I think that would be cool feature.
    I think I should be able to set something like that quite easily. At my parents now though for easter

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #217
    Cool, have a nice time there, this place will be back when you come back, no need to rush :p
    Cheers :) Posting on my phone from Tapatalk now, didn't bring my laptop.

Appearantly some people think I should spend time with my family instead of improving Tuz, some people just don't get it ;)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #219
    The highscore of Zamperini in the game
    Metal Slug got beaten by Alen, with a score of 1450.

Click here to check the highscores or here to play the game and claim back the highscore! :)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #220
    The highscore of Marty in the game
    Boa Constrictor got beaten by Gerd, with a score of 3460.

Click here to check the highscores or here to play the game and claim back the highscore! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)