Juventus' Worst 25-Man Squad (By Cee Mon) (1 Viewer)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
although I enjoyed reading and most of the list is agreeable, a big fuck you to the author for including Krasič, the man was classy and with a very good end product for a winger. sure he lost his mojo fast, but while he had it he was magnificent

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm also surprised Baiocco, Bachini, and O'Neill don't get a mention.
this list is for the last decade, and as such, not a bad one. it still misses the likes of gladstone, gastaldello, or ziegler, who managed to insult conte before he even got his jersey number :touched:

OP
Basel93

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
  • Thread Starter #5
    this list is for the last decade, and as such, not a bad one. it still misses the likes of gladstone, gastaldello, or ziegler, who managed to insult conte before he even got his jersey number :touched:
    Holy shit, Ziegler, now that's a name I haven't heard of in a while.

- - - Updated - - -

although I enjoyed reading and most of the list is agreeable, a big fuck you to the author for including Krasič, the man was classy and with a very good end product for a winger. sure he lost his mojo fast, but while he had it he was magnificent
    I found his downfall very surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

Sturaro and Hernanes to be included in future lists :donedeal:

I'm also surprised Baiocco, Bachini, and O'Neill don't get a mention.
    Sturaro no, 6.5m for a young italian midfielder with resale value and could start for any other Italian team isn't bad. Hernanes yes.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Melo was the best juventus player in his first year and a a genuine drive to our team. His inclusion is not right.
    We all liked melo, and we all liked how he could celebrate a critical defensive clearance like a goal.

Yes, Melo had mental issues which shone through. But he was a gifted player who would have had quite a different career had he joined juventus under conte/allegri when he was still sane.

Jun 6, 2015
    Yeah think that's a lazy list. Some players didn't even really play much because of injuries/other reasons. Worst players (performance vice) and worst transfers (money and performance) are totally different things.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Yeah think that's a lazy list. Some players didn't even really play much because of injuries/other reasons. Worst players (performance vice) and worst transfers (money and performance) are totally different things.
    Except for Martinez, who headlines both.

Jul 2, 2006
    I was reading the comments

''Oh boy, I couldn't imagine doing this for Spurs, would be an absolute horror show.''

Pretty much every single EPL team, especially in 90's they had so many below average players.

and inter... worst 2225-man squad, everything they touch turned shit.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    stupid list, some of them weren't that bad and got bullied just for the sake of it. Melo, Molinaro, Poulsen. And some were panic buys for the bench. Need to differentiate that shit better

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
    Quite a few of those were the best we could get at the time and overstayed their welcome as their form dropped and we couldn't shift them. We could say the same for a few current players.

Anyway...Boumsong will always get love from me for this badboy...

Me in my living room when it went in

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    It's hard to make a list of genuine flops, because we haven't had many players in that time frame who cost good money and totally flopped. Martinez is one of them. Motta also deserves to be there even though he was peanuts. Isla is the other obvious one.

Diego and Melo were massive signings and expected better of, but we also got a fair amount of the money back and had some performances out of them.

The likes of Bendtner, Anelka and third choice keepers aren't worth mentioning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)