Juventus vs Palermo in Canada? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #42
    Dates are confirmed to be the 5th and 8th.
    Ive also got one guy in the press who is covering this event and he tells me its gonna happen so thats a good sign.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Dates are confirmed to be the 5th and 8th.
    Ive also got one guy in the press who is covering this event and he tells me its gonna happen so thats a good sign.
    So it's official?

Awesome news. Hopefully they don't sell out fast. All those Toronto FC fans will probably want to watch real footballers for once.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Mark, can you later on or whenever you can to open a thread with our Friendly matches schedule, if you got the info of course. :smile:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    so far I got this

- Dal 3 al 14 luglio Juventus in ritiro a Pinzolo, dove giocherà probabilmente 1-2 gare

- 19 luglio ore 18, amichevole a Joeuf contro il Nancy

- Dal 24 luglio al 2 agosto impegno in Peace Cup
    a Siviglia, 24 luglio 2009 ore 20 Siviglia-Juventus
    a Jerez, 28 luglio 2009 ore 20 Juventus-Seongnam Ilhwa

eventuale semifinale il 31 luglio a Siviglia contro Real Madrid, Liga de Quito o Al Ittihad; eventuale finale 2 agosto, sempre a Siviglia

- Primi giorni di agosto tournée in Canada, dove dovrebbero essere disputate due amichevoli contro il River Plate a Toronto (il 5 e l'8)

- Altri impegni
    Trofeo Tim
    Trofeo Moretti
    Amichevole di Villar Perosa
    Trofeo Berlusconi

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Perfect, chances are these matches are going to happen. Sure beats the hell out of watching the MLS All-Stars play West Sham United.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    In Italian they just mention Toronto for both games. Is it sure the other one's in Edmonton? Nobody will go there. :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    That's what I'd want. We packed the stadium during the U-20's and even during the CONCACAF Champions League. We'd be close to 60 000 fans in the stands for sure.

We already have Zidane and friends coming the 28th of June + The Ligue 1's Supercup Final between Guingamp and the winner of Marseille-Bordeaux.

What's the capacity at BMO field?

EDIT: 20 500 seats.

That's not enough!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    That's what I'd want. We packed the stadium during the U-20's and even during the CONCACAF Champions League. We'd be close to 60 000 fans in the stands for sure.

We already have Zidane and friends coming the 28th of June + The Ligue 1's Supercup Final between Guingamp and the winner of Marseille-Bordeaux.

What's the capacity at BMO field?

EDIT: 20 500 seats.

That's not enough!
    I know, but it's Canada's national stadium. It's totally ridiculous, with the fake turf and all. I saw Canada vs. Jamaica last summer, and all the players complained about it after the game.

I think the Zidane and Friends deal is coming to BMO too, on the 25th though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)