Juventus vs Palermo in Canada? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Probably BMO. It takes too much to get a proper field set up at the Rogers Centre when you already have BMO. As soon as this is confirmed and tickets go on sale, im snatchin em up.

I say we make a Juventuz gathering out of this for those in Southern Ontario or from wherever. Get a block of seats in the supporters section and wreak havoc
:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:
I'm in, where do I sign?

This is gonna be amazing..

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #24
    Eℓvin;2011867 said:
    I'm in, where do I sign?

This is gonna be amazing..
    We'll have to see how many Juventini we've got here, ive got some friends that'll come, maybe even a milanista LOL. But hes a good milanista. Then somebody is gonna have to order the tickets whenever they go on sale. Someone with a big enough credit card limit haha. If we get a crowd of at least 10-12 people it should be fun.

Maki Roll

May 22, 2009
    Although i live far far away from Canada, i´m very happy that the matches are held there, just because i see how you guys freak out of that, because some of you maybe rarely (or even the first time) get the chance to see Juve live in the stadium. I´m really happy for ya and hope you will support the team so they can see that the club has the best fans all around the world. :agree:

:theflag:

OP
    DudebuD

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #28
    Although i live far far away from Canada, i´m very happy that the matches are held there, just because i see how you guys freak out of that, because some of you maybe rarely (or even the first time) get the chance to see Juve live in the stadium. I´m really happy for ya and hope you will support the team so they can see that the club has the best fans all around the world. :agree:

Ive only seen Roma play here in Toronto. had the chance to watch the Italy-Serbia match too but didnt go. I was planning a trip to Torino and Milan this year with my milanista buddy, but that got scrapped due to poor finances lol:andyandbarcelona:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

It's the best they can get I suppose. Still.. there's nothing like a real Juventus game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)