Juventus vs. Newcastle on 7-29-07 (2 Viewers)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
there was no way on gods earth that it was a definate penalty. some of your players need to get some muscle and stand up a little better, and next time get a ref that isnt a newcastle fan to ref the game. 2-0 was a flattering scoreline for you, very flattering, and how on gods earth given was motm was beyond me because almiron was by far the best player on that pitch, perhaps even buffon, but given did f*ck all but catch some easy balls and time waste
Are you trying to defend us? We got beat, they were better. He wins this round. Please don't start dishing out excuses.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
How are they not similar players. They are both average defenders, they are both good passers. They both have good long range shots and are creative? What tiny little fact are you going to uncover now?
well , Almiron is more defensive than Tiago , and tiago is more offensive than almiron as u would probably see him near the penalty box a lot more .
other than that they are similar

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
How are they not similar players. They are both average defenders, they are both good passers. They both have good long range shots and are creative? What tiny little fact are you going to uncover now?
Tiago creative? Nah.. :D

I think Andy's just pissed that his boy Tiago is sucking. They're not really all that similar, but they share the similarity of not being great defensive players. Tiago is good at covering a lot of space, keeping the ball moving and getting into good positions. Almiron, from what I hear, is more of a distribution type midfielder with good vision.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Are you trying to defend us? We got beat, they were better. He wins this round. Please don't start dishing out excuses.
sorry but wtf did given do all game besides time waste and pick a few easy balls? and the only good saves were outdone by gigi anyways

and that peno was very dubious, certainly not definate, even the commentator said it was a very soft peno

and if you truely think almiron was not the best player on the pitch, i wonder who actually was?

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
sorry but wtf did given do all game besides time waste and pick a few easy balls? and the only good saves were outdone by gigi anyways

and that peno was very dubious, certainly not definate, even the commentator said it was a very soft peno

and if you truely think almiron was not the best player on the pitch, i wonder who actually was?
Why are you telling me.... I am just trying to say... we lost... stop crying, we will see them soon enough. I can;t beleive we lost to "NEWCASTLE" though.

That was for you Andy you rodent.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Tiago creative? Nah.. :D

I think Andy's just pissed that his boy Tiago is sucking. They're not really all that similar, but they share the similarity of not being great defensive players. Tiago is good at covering a lot of space, keeping the ball moving and getting into good positions. Almiron, from what I hear, is more of a distribution type midfielder with good vision.
Tiago did suck. We need Nocerino out there shutting things down. Our defense is not good enough to have two CM's with below average defensive abilities. Maybe if we get a better defense. Someone suggested a 433 also, but I don't think we have good enough SB's for that. IMO... I would try to field the lineup in my sig and see how that works.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

You live in England. Why are you acting like someone from the away team ever gets the MOTM award?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Tiago did suck. We need Nocerino out there shutting things down. Our defense is not good enough to have two CM's with below average defensive abilities. Maybe if we get a better defense. Someone suggested a 433 also, but I don't think we have good enough SB's for that. IMO... I would try to field the lineup in my sig and see how that works.
I said from the beginning that Tiago was an average midfielder. He looked good at Lyon when playing next to two very good centre mids but I've never really rated him and I'm not sure what Andy sees in him. I'm not saying he isn't a good player but Andy overrates him imo. Hopefully Tiago raises his game and proves me wrong.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I said from the beginning that Tiago was an average midfielder. He looked good at Lyon when playing next to two very good centre mids but I've never really rated him and I'm not sure what Andy sees in him. I'm not saying he isn't a good player but Andy overrates him imo. Hopefully Tiago raises his game and proves me wrong.
as scolari said - tiago gives no more than 90% but no less than 70%

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Tiago could be a great player for us next to a really good defensive midfielder but we don't have anyone outstanding in that position and right now Almiron is outperforming him so yeah.. bench.

Jun 13, 2007
I would rather play nocerino than zanetti /tiago any day but ranieri would probably try to make the tiago/amliron partnership work . i think the 4 2 2 2 formation is getting old , maybe a 4 3 3 isnt a bad idea . im sure juve would get another cb by the end of the summer.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I would rather play nocerino than zanetti /tiago any day but ranieri would probably try to make the tiago/amliron partnership work . i think the 4 2 2 2 formation is getting old , maybe a 4 3 3 isnt a bad idea . im sure juve would get another cb by the end of the summer.
We don't have good enough SB's for a 433. Molinaro is a hopeful prospect, but didn't show it today. We are lost going forward on that right side though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)