Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ooopps....

for this match we will be wiouth delpiero and divaio

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Three days after the victory over Deportivo La Coruna which brought the Bianconeri closer to the Champions League quarterfinals, Juventus will play again an evening match at the Delle Alpi: on Saturday, Lippi’s boys will face Modena for the 25th gameday of Serie A.

But before setting his mind on the opponent, the Bianconero coach has to think about the situation of many of his players: “When you have to play so many matches in few days, the manager has to make his considerations and use all the time he’s got. This is why tomorrow morning we’ll make a light training session. The match played on Wednesday night was a hard one”.

The victory over Deportivo was expensive but gave a lot of satisfaction to the Bianconeri, who are now closer to the Champions League quartefinals, even if Marcello Lippi doesn’t want to celebrate before being sure of getting through: “We still have to gain the qualification: we don’t have to do the mistake of thinking at the Tuesday match againt Basel as an easy one. Also the little risks may become bigger if you do that. Enthusiasm? Not yet, now we’re aware and satisfied of what we’ve gained till now: enthusiasm can make you lose your mind”.

Between Deportivo and Basel there’s now this Serie A match against Modena, a match that must be not understimated: “We’ll be without Del Piero, Conte and Di Vaio, who today had a problem on his ankle – Lippi explained – Tudor? I don’t think he’ll play the whole match, but he has to start playing with more continuity. I’ll wait tomorrow anyway to chose the team. I only know that we won’t suffer the risk of understimating the match. Modena has a good organization, with quick players like Kamara and Vignaroli and dangerous midfielders like Colucci and Marasco. All this small teams have a good organization and can play their matches. I’m sure they won’t think only about the defense”.

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

personally I have nothing against Zambrotta, I just think he is extremely fortunate to play for us. I'm definitely pro-camo though, he's brilliant!
    Hey Tom! long time no conflict! :D

man u do hate zambo! we are just pleased with his recent performances as he has done a good job in the last couple of games!!! we are not saying anything about camo as he has had a very successful season and has done alot for the club so far! i do like camo and i have nothing against him for playing a bad game! after all they are humans and everyonce in a while even the best will have a stinker!

we just want to give credit for zambo who has had a couple of positive games! he was the one who stole the ball against udine and gave a very good cross to trezeguet to score the match winner!
    he is improving on the left back and i definitly like his attacking mentality. i am not saying he is amazing on the left back! but at least he does give the coach options and he is improving as he gains experience in that position! so far zambo has been able to play on the left wing, right wing, left back and right back! and IMO he has done a decent job in each and everyone of those positions!!!
    i don't think he was fortunate to play for juve and i think Zambo is juventus material.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Zalayetta is ont completely useless....please reaserve the word "useless" for Salas. :D

he isn't too bad for a 5th stricker!!
    who do you expect him to be?! Van Basten!?!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    Hey Tom! long time no conflict! :D
    :D how have you been? or where maybe should be the question ;)

++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    man u do hate zambo! we are just pleased with his recent performances as he has done a good job in the last couple of games!!! we are not saying anything about camo as he has had a very successful season and has done alot for the club so far! i do like camo and i have nothing against him for playing a bad game! after all they are humans and everyonce in a while even the best will have a stinker!

we just want to give credit for zambo who has had a couple of positive games! he was the one who stole the ball against udine and gave a very good cross to trezeguet to score the match winner!
    he is improving on the left back and i definitly like his attacking mentality. i am not saying he is amazing on the left back! but at least he does give the coach options and he is improving as he gains experience in that position! so far zambo has been able to play on the left wing, right wing, left back and right back! and IMO he has done a decent job in each and everyone of those positions!!!
    i don't think he was fortunate to play for juve and i think Zambo is juventus material.
    I honestly do not hate him, honestly. Lets look at his strengths and weaknesses (IMO)

Pace - good
    Skill - poor
    Shooting - abysmal
    Crossing - generally poor, inconsistent
    passing - mostly poor
    workrate - good
    defending - OK against weaker teams but a liability in the CL

so he works hard and is fast. If thats enough for you then so be it! As a left back, Pessotto is much better, and I think its terrible he is not in the first team anymore!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

Salas is not useless!

maybe just this year.
    That's an understatement!! :rolleyes:

though i know that he used to be good.
    he needs to get out of juve and go play for a smaller club before it's too late.

like i said before, Salas should do what Baggio did.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    he's too old to be loaned..

we not make money out of him.

When you buy a player of his caliber (the potential he had back then), you want to play him not loan him.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    We can loan him like Lazio loaned Mendieta to Barca. I hear Inter are short on forwards for the Barca game, they're all out. Let's give em Salas :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)