Juventus Vs Modena (5 Viewers)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

As a left back, Pessotto is much better, and I think its terrible he is not in the first team anymore!
i absolutely agree.

as for the match,i'm sure many will agree with me that we need inter to slip up at least one more time,because i'm positive we will drop points in the either the milan or lazio match.i can't see us winning this by five goals though.2-1 to juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
yeah, i forgot about Pessotto....

also, having Zambrotta getting comfortable at the LB position, this means that Moretti's chancing of returing are slim :down:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
We can loan him like Lazio loaned Mendieta to Barca. I hear Inter are short on forwards for the Barca game, they're all out. Let's give em Salas :D
:howler::howler:

cool idea :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I've no idea but I seem to remember some Inter fans were lamenting his (and the others') absense for the Barca game next CL round.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yay:extatic:

suddenly everything is falling into place:)q-final qualification,inter missing bobo vieri and milan still far behind...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
is Bobo injured now?!! isn't he playing vs Como tomorrow?!!
I'm not sure what the situation with his fitness is, but I know that he will miss the Leverkusen game due to suspension.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
if so, i need to change my stricker mania game predictions....

it's the final round and i have a shot at winning (not like the prediction game where i suck!) :D

wish me luck!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Yes Oded .. Vieri is suspended and not injured for the Leverkusen match .. Inter's situation for that match:

Vieri = suspended

Recoba = suspended

Kallon = injured

Ventola = injured (not registered in CL squad)

Batistuta = cup-tied

The only 'striker' left for them against Lever is Martins :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)