Juventus Vs Modena (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
he should.....my guess is that he will most likely start from the bench...

he needs to get back into gear ASAP as the Milan game is commong up.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
I think unless they feel they absolutely need him to win this game, Del Piero won't start. Maybe a few minutes at the end of the game is all he'll get, and then maybe he plays in CL midweek to prepare for Milan.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
After our win against Depor the players will hopefully be in a good mood for a drubbing against Modena .. we need to win this one to stay at the top and not reduce the gap that currently seperates us from Inter and Milan (whom we face next) .. anyway, if Sculli gets to play then he would naturally want to impress, so I believe we should keep a careful eye on him .. I think Modena will play all-defence with 10 players behind the ball but if we scored a goal then we would be able to score more .. Inter will face an easy home game against Como while Milan travel to Reggina (Forza Nakamura :D )

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
imho we should ease him into match fitness by giving him,say, 30minutes for this match.let him start against basle where he would not have to exert himself to get him ready for milan:devil:

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
do u think ppl like pessotto and zala will play? i think DV will not be risked, and camo should be dropped after his shiat performance against depor... but i want zamby to continue playing left back. at least if he does it consistently, he'll get it right. he had a marvellous game against deportivo, and was far from the error-prone one i saw against man utd :)

keep it up zamby! :thumb:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
whats all this pro-zambrotta crap coming out because of one apparent bad performance from Camo? Camo has shown this season that he is a far better player than Zambrotta, and has four goals to his credit, as opposed to Zambrotta who scored one worthwhile goal last year. Camo has a high number of assists also, and has played very well every time I have seen him. One off day does not constitute being dropped IMO.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
whats all this pro-zambrotta crap coming out because of one apparent bad performance from Camo? Camo has shown this season that he is a far better player than Zambrotta, and has four goals to his credit, as opposed to Zambrotta who scored one worthwhile goal last year. Camo has a high number of assists also, and has played very well every time I have seen him. One off day does not constitute being dropped IMO.
is it for camo or againest zamy ?

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
I think Lippi will play a full squad against Modena and a weakened squad against Basle.

Juve vs. Modena (4-2-3-1)

------------------------- Buffon ------------------------

-------- Thuram --- Ferrara -- Montero -- Zambro -------

------------------ Tacchi --------- Davids -------------

--------- Camo ----------- Nedved ---------- Di Vaio ------

----------------------- Trezeguet ----------------------

(Del Piero in 2nd half for Di Vaio, revert to 4-3-1-2)

Basle vs. Juve (4-4-2)

------------------------- Chimenti ----------------------

------ Birindelli ------ Iuliano ---- Fresi ------ Pesso -----

------ Zenoni -------- Conte ----- Tudor----- Zambro ---

---------------------- Salas ----- Zalayeta ------------

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
is it for camo or againest zamy ?
personally I have nothing against Zambrotta, I just think he is extremely fortunate to play for us. I'm definitely pro-camo though, he's brilliant!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Even if DP has fully recovered from the flu/fever or whatever it was that he had, I don't think he should start on Saturday. However, I do think he should be given a run to get him matchfit for the Milan game. At least 30 mins this weekend and possibly a little less against Basle.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This time around am not too psyched up for a Juve game. I had very high expectations in the CL & the last 4 games have really disappointed me.
Back to the topic. I hope we get the points.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
This time around am not too psyched up for a Juve game. I had very high expectations in the CL & the last 4 games have really disappointed me.

I know ur disappointed but look at this: we have almost made it to the quarter finals AND we're top of SErie A with a clear 3-point margin :strong:

Our position is better than Real Madrid's (still need a victory in Moscow to advance), better than Arsenal (needs to avoid defeat in Valencia), better than Man Utd (5 points adrift of EPL leaders), and better than Milan (6 points adrift of SErie A leaders) ...

We might have not been playing the best of football .. but we have a great winning mentality that Moratti and all others envy .. we never give up and always try to win no matter what !! That's what I like in this Juve :touched:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
I know ur disappointed but look at this: we have almost made it to the quarter finals AND we're top of SErie A with a clear 3-point margin :strong:

Our position is better than Real Madrid's (still need a victory in Moscow to advance), better than Arsenal (needs to avoid defeat in Valencia), better than Man Utd (5 points adrift of EPL leaders), and better than Milan (6 points adrift of SErie A leaders) ...

We might have not been playing the best of football .. but we have a great winning mentality that Moratti and all others envy .. we never give up and always try to win no matter what !! That's what I like in this Juve :touched:
Thanks Fahad I feel better now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)