Juventus to Sacrifice Trezeguet (1 Viewer)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Miccoli wants the big time, Miccoli deserves the big time, Miccoli is ready for the big time. I can see this happening just like the Henry scenario, he moves to a club that see his potential and unleash it like hell's fury..and this time I'll be really pissed off because as soon as I saw our Romario del Salento in action; I knew he was special and have been anticipating his long awaited stint with Juve for too long.
Trezeguet is a waste of space. We have allsorts in this forum and that is absolutely marvellous and amongst them, people who admire our beloved Trezegol. But even you people can't defend his performances, you think us doubters are hushed when he finally nets but we're not - his job is to ultimately score and be deadly in front of goal..he does this to the lowest standard; and to put it bluntly, he's overrated.
I'm aware that even if Trezeguet leaves, there will be no new flashing neon vacancy for Miccoli..I'm just stating two major factors that need to be addressed with the team at present.
- A way of incorporating the bravissimo Fabrizio Miccoli into our squad.
- A high enough fee for offloading our waste-of-space Frenchman, Trez.
:groan:

Jul 28, 2002
miccoli will be a HUGE thing, pace and a powerfull shot, with skill too match, a defender's nightmare. Miccolli must not leave.

Josh, at college i made a statement to my class, including those beautifull words, and as soon as i said, everyone took the piss, including the lecturer, cos they kno who i support.....so i thort i had to get it in today :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
Miccoli wants the big time, Miccoli deserves the big time, Miccoli is ready for the big time. I can see this happening just like the Henry scenario, he moves to a club that see his potential and unleash it like hell's fury..and this time I'll be really pissed off because as soon as I saw our Romario del Salento in action; I knew he was special and have been anticipating his long awaited stint with Juve for too long.
Trezeguet is a waste of space. We have allsorts in this forum and that is absolutely marvellous and amongst them, people who admire our beloved Trezegol. But even you people can't defend his performances, you think us doubters are hushed when he finally nets but we're not - his job is to ultimately score and be deadly in front of goal..he does this to the lowest standard; and to put it bluntly, he's overrated.
I'm aware that even if Trezeguet leaves, there will be no new flashing neon vacancy for Miccoli..I'm just stating two major factors that need to be addressed with the team at present.
- A way of incorporating the bravissimo Fabrizio Miccoli into our squad.
- A high enough fee for offloading our waste-of-space Frenchman, Trez.
:groan:
I agree on most points, but it's going to be very hard to play Nedved, Del Piero and Miccoli at the same time, and yes, I know that alot of you people would like to see our captain and symbol, ADP, be benched, and though he should be when out of form, you simply can't leave him out when he gets a bit of momentum behind him.

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #126
    -Dp cannot be beched
    -nedved cannot be benched
    -trezeguet, it seems like he will not be sold after all (im very neutral here, as i like trezeguet since a long time)
    -Miccoli will have to wait to be a starter.

I really dont want any of our strikers to go out.... and not miccoli because he is a evry talented player....

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #128
    NO no! i rally dont know... i mean.... in one hand, i know that we can buy a much skilled striker than trez and create a great attack... but i other hand, i always have liked trez,,,because thanks to him france won the eurocup and he send Pippo to hell.

But well.. i will leave that to the management team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)