Juventus to play in Australia next month (1 Viewer)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Australia and Italy form beautiful friendship
Thursday, 29 May 2008

The number 3 country in world football has joined forces with Football Federation Australia in an historic agreement announced today.

FFA Chairman, Frank Lowy, and the President of the Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (FIGC or Italian Football Federation), Dr Giancarlo Abete, signed the agreement in Sydney just prior to the official start of the Opening Ceremony of the FIFA World Congress.

“Italy and Australia have long had a close relationship at all levels because of the large number of Australians of Italian origin,” said Mr Lowy.

“The Italian football team is also one of the great exponents of football and has thrilled many football fans over the years.

“This agreement reinforces the depth of the relationship between our countries, and also broadens it to include our shared passion for the beautiful game.”

The agreement includes the sharing of resources and expertise, including technical exchange in the areas of coaching, referees, game development, youth football, women’s football, sports science and medicine and others.

“This is an exchange in every sense of the word,” Mr Lowy said.

“In some areas, the FIGC clearly offer great experience and expertise, and in other areas Australia does.”

The FIGC will also provide advice and expertise to FFA in developing the ‘Home of Football’ in Australia which is to include a technical centre and a domestic training base for Australia’s nine national teams.

Mr Lowy said the agreement also covers cooperation in the staging of international friendly matches between the men’s and women’s teams at all age groups as well as Futsal.

“The ‘Azzurri’ defeated us on the field in Germany in a very hard fought battle between us, and they went on to win the 2006 FIFA World Cup.

“We are delighted to form this relationship with FIGC,” Mr Lowy said.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/InsideFFA/default.aspx?s=insideffa_newsfeatures_newsitem&id=22337

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I just signed up yesterday and I sent an email to the Juve members about the autograph session 2morrow but i still haven't got a response
Don't worry, just be present and bring along your card.

I guess the person in charge would probably be a lady named Serena, if you can present your membership card and tell her you've tried to rgister but with no response, she'll still let you in. She's a very nice lady. The same happened in Hong Kong. So it's worth a try.

Aug 1, 2003
Cant wait. I wonder how many people will be there?

I just came back from today's training. There were some funny moments. Molinaro was a bit frustrated today :D but very few players came out to sign autographs, and they seemed to be like in a rush or something - wonder what's up with that.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Don't worry, just be present and bring along your card.

I guess the person in charge would probably be a lady named Serena, if you can present your membership card and tell her you've tried to rgister but with no response, she'll still let you in. She's a very nice lady. The same happened in Hong Kong. So it's worth a try.
yeah basically what sally said bring in your membership card to 192 Wellington Parade, Melbourne (AUS), Australia 3002
Hilton On The Park Melbourne

1 pm they start.
Ok thanks for the info. I haven't received my membership card yet so will I just bring in the conformation email and billing email.

Aug 1, 2003
who cares, a juve player's a juve player. i wouldn't mind getting his autograph, in fact i did. you never know with football - these players just might come through and be something in the end. and i do it for memory's sake.

btw, i went to training w graham today (gray). he actually did come after all! haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)