Juventus to play in Australia next month (9 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

I want that bag

I was speaking to that guy with the bag from Juventus channel he said that it was a Christmas present from Juventus.

He also said that the players 2morrow are going on a tour and that the players will out on the town most nights

Aug 1, 2003
yep they're doing that tourism video thing you told us about tomorrow aren't they? should i lurk around lygon at night then lol ?

ah yes i took a pic of the bag i couldnt stop staring at it, it's gorgeous .. capitano if you see me on thursday say hi! haha

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
yep they're doing that tourism video thing you told us about tomorrow aren't they? should i lurk around lygon at night then lol ?

ah yes i took a pic of the bag i couldnt stop staring at it, it's gorgeous .. capitano if you see me on thursday say hi! haha
Yeah I will

They trained at princes park today but will train at telstra dome on thursday, it's free entry, however the autograph session on friday is strictly for members only i think
I need to become a member but there's no way to do it with out a credit card :(

Jul 12, 2005
hey....anyone wants da ticket..I got stucked in Syd....so sad.......can't go to Mel on friday....I'm giving away da ticket for cheaper price....Nice seat...Definitely... I was clicking da ticket master for two days....
AISLE 9
ROW SEAT
A 51

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Hehe, i'm a serie A tipster in few betting sites.
Since serie A is over and Coppa is over i can't predict anything at the moment. I'm getting payed for every preview and every unit of profit i make but now it's a real drought.
But i'm also allowed to predict the friendly matches serie A teams play during the summer and this is my chance to earn more $.

Thanks a lot.
And your opinion about the match itself ?
Victory to win or draw or Juve to win ?
I was secretely hoping that Victory are strong enough to hurt this weak Juve. The odds for that are great while the odds for Juve to win are pure crap.
(Turk, forgive me, i know i'm a bad fan) :D
I see the victory up for it but can't see them winning. Most probably a draw is on the cards here just to keep everyone happy. If that new brazilian signing plays with archie thompson upfront with hernandez behind them, i would the victory might win it.

( Turk, lay god's wrath on this fan, hes tipping without following his feelings!) :D

Ohh good work capitano and sally. I wish i would see some of the players tomorrow or thursday.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
hey....anyone wants da ticket..I got stucked in Syd....so sad.......can't go to Mel on friday....I'm giving away da ticket for cheaper price....Nice seat...Definitely... I was clicking da ticket master for two days....
AISLE 9
ROW SEAT
A 51
Hi, I'm in Sydney too, and I'm ridiculously tempted to catch a flight down to Melbourne and go to the match.

How much can you give me the ticket for? Please PM me some more details, and preferably your phone number so we can arrange something.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's bloody awesome Sally, so lucky!

Hey, I'm thinking of spontaneously buying a plane ticket down to Melbourne, if I can get that ticket for a decent price, and maybe bring a mate along with me. Could you PM me your phone number just incase I end up making the trip? Cheers :)

Aug 1, 2003
you should come gray!

i feel like i want to see them tomorrow but i dont know how to catch them :D

capitano just use a family member's credit card or something? like meow said they require the membership card or receipt number or something like that for friday's autograph session

unfortunately, there's still no email or details regarding that .. but i'll just wait

funnily enough today after training the bus driver said he recognized me from the airport! i feel like such a stalker :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
you should come gray!

i feel like i want to see them tomorrow but i dont know how to catch them :D

capitano just use a family member's credit card or something? like meow said they require the membership card or receipt number or something like that for friday's autograph session

unfortunately, there's still no email or details regarding that .. but i'll just wait

funnily enough today after training the bus driver said he recognized me from the airport! i feel like such a stalker :(
Hmmm, I've calculated the total cost to be around $500, but honestly I'm pretty poor at the moment, and I'm not sure if it'll be worth it, since it's basically the youth team. Call me a bad fan, but I'm pretty disappointed that Trez, Nedved etc. won't be present.

If I were to head down, would you be able to get me free accomodation for 2 nights? That'd sweeten the deal a lot :p

Aug 1, 2003
mi casa su casa! we are bounded by the juve blood lol. in all seriousness though im willing to help w anything

actually yeah it is pretty disappointing the stars are absent but i think for those who came to the training today that feeling probably evaporated .. its still exciting to see tiago etc

or maybe its just me because the primavera holds something personal to me :p

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If Juve lose i will cry :'( lol .... no we shouldn't lose still. I skipped school to watch them train :D was good to see them.

Aug 1, 2003
shit motherfuck fuck shit, i have to attend tomorrow's uni tutorial or else i wont be able to get my grade (ive skipped way too many of those and tomorrow's the final session) ... tute's at 4 and finishes at 5 ughhh!! i was so thickfaced to email my tutor who already told me im screwed if i dont go and told him is it possible if i attend another session instead lol

aaaaahh! come on tutor have mercy!

May 26, 2008
I have called FFA Victoria, a woman tells me, as far as she knows, there will not be another free training session to visit before friday. She said, if there are any updates, they will put news on website....

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Juventus open training session at Telstra Dome
Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Juventus will host an opening training session at Telstra Dome on Thursday, 29 May from 4pm, ahead of its blockbuster friendly against Melbourne Victory.

Entry is free. Gate 2 at Telstra Dome will be open from 3:30pm, with seating available between Aisle 46 and Aisle 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)