Juventus to play in Australia next month (7 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
very disappointing to hear all the drop outs from the squad. I am still going to training on Thursday at the done unless they canceled that as well.

Also didnt hear anything about the autograph session?

I was pumped for this game but not anymore, will be rocking up late to the game as i will be at a wedding.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
yep, i didnt get any info regarding the autograph session; however im gona give juve the benefit of the doubt and wait til thursday since the session's on friday
You will get a confirmation email probably a day before the session, telling you the time and venue.

And you have to show your member card or the receipt for your membership fee.

My trophy :juve1: :

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I need a favour from the Australian members, especially from those who follow the football league there.

Can you guys give me more info about the team(s) we'll play there ? Their positions in the Australian league, is the season over and if it is when did it finish, will they be missing important players, info about their best players (are they NT regulars or not) their motivation in the match vs Juve, will they have their fans on the stadium or most of the people there will cheer for Juve......everything you can think of and you think i'll find helpful.

Thanks

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Despite the weakened squad, Victory is confident Friday night's game will be a sellout, with just 6000 tickets still available.

"A little bit of disappointment I guess that Trezeguet is going back to Italy, but it's still a fantastic squad coming," Victory football operations manager Gary Cole said yesterday.

"This is the most successful football team in the world -- 51 trophies, 40 of them in Italy -- and the young squad that's going to be here are the stars of the future of a massive club.

"Juventus is one of the largest football brands in the world because they've got such a fantastic football history.

"Yeah, they've got a number of big-name stars missing, but you don't win the amount of silverware they do without having fantastic depth.

"This is going to be a fast, attacking, high-intensity brand of football that's going to be fantastic entertainment."

Victory was given guarantees that Juve would bring its best squad, but Cole denied the club would be seeking compensation.

"The contract was organised by the commercial department. There were some guarantees but what do you say to David Trezeguet?" he said.

"There are always clauses. We can't help the fact that Euro 2008 is on as well."

From Victory's point of view, the main interest continues to be Archie Thompson and his Socceroo aspirations.

Thompson was overlooked by national coach Pim Verbeek for Sunday's World Cup qualifier against Iraq to allow him to improve his fitness.

Herald Sun

Aug 1, 2003
they arrived this morning. im dead tired .. and so are they . i think they were extremely tired, not arrogant just tired - they stopped to sign jerseys for those who asked but thats only like 3 players or so because they just proceeded to the bus and rested

pasquato and castiglia remembers me woo hoo ! ok youth players but im so happy

ranieri slept in the bus, the only active one was il professore!! hehe

Aug 1, 2003
btw, i had no idea on their flight details but i know they were arriving in the morning so i just reached the airport .. and waited until i started seeing the press and victory people hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)