Juventus to play in Australia next month (9 Viewers)

OP
francesco

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
  • Thread Starter #423
    Novembre or whoever, i dont care im still very jelous that im not there
    anyway i depart for melb at 10am tomorrow morning! cant wait
    FORZA JUVEEEE! :D

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Cant wait. I wonder how many people will be there?

I just came back from today's training. There were some funny moments. Molinaro was a bit frustrated today :D but very few players came out to sign autographs, and they seemed to be like in a rush or something - wonder what's up with that.
    yeah that was really funny with Molinaro and he was the only one shouting when he was blazing his shots away for some reason. Also when the players were shooting he was just in the background doing setups.

I loved the old guy who was getting the balls from behind the goals.

Novembre had some good saves from that training session and jeez biri can still put some power behind his shots. He was shooting from a fair distance but all were on target and one of them rattled the bar.

I only have an hour for the autograph session, hopefully it won't take longer than that.

Aug 1, 2003
    I loved the old guy who was getting the balls from behind the goals.

Novembre had some good saves from that training session and jeez biri can still put some power behind his shots. He was shooting from a fair distance but all were on target and one of them rattled the bar.
    Tell me bout it ! Biri's shots were wicked and yes Novembre produced some excellent saves ! That was my fav part of training actually. Today Palla's team didn't do well against the old guards lol. Hehe yes the old guy .. the people next to me were making fun of him :D

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
    Jul 12, 2006
    Sources say that Juve will only have 13 fit players to choose from tomorrow night.

Juve camp got pissed off today because they were being pictured near Hyundai signage.

Juve camp pissed off because no official/Unofficial parties have been organised during their stay. Apparently one of the AFL clubs wanted to host something but were denied.

Italian Chamber of commerce say that its been difficult to come to agreements with all parties involved and hope to be better equipped should another Italian club tour. This one has been a shambles according to them

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    heard the autograph session is already filling up with people, is that true ? I called the hilton but the dickhead said that he doesn't even know about the event

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    the players should be resting after a long season, recharging their batteries for the upcoming CL qualifiers in a few short months......not involved with a circus halfway around the world

Aug 1, 2003
    what an interesting day at the hilton .. was totally disappointed with the member session (im gonna complain, they treated us like crap), but gray and i decided to hang around the hotel for 3 hours and voila!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)