Juventus to play in Australia next month (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
yes i met them in malaysia last year, they dont know my name but i was with the youth team wherever they went last year. today castiglia came to the stands after training straight towards me and said "come sta, how are you, where are your friends" etc... im actually very touched he remembers haha!

fix the photos?

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I need a favour from the Australian members, especially from those who follow the football league there.

Can you guys give me more info about the team(s) we'll play there ? Their positions in the Australian league, is the season over and if it is when did it finish, will they be missing important players, info about their best players (are they NT regulars or not) their motivation in the match vs Juve, will they have their fans on the stadium or most of the people there will cheer for Juve......everything you can think of and you think i'll find helpful.

Thanks
alright i will take a crack at this.

Victory finished a disappointing A-league season in early January(if am not mistaken) with a low position of 5th. So basically they couldn't reach the finals ( there is a finals tournament where the top four would play each other and the winner would be Premier and the A-league winner). The team followed the A-league season with another disappointing first campaign in the Asian CL , where the inept tactics and the quality of the players were exposed.

Best players in my opinion are:
- Carlos Hernandez who is a regular in the Costa Rican NT with a rocket of shot and nice vision.
- Archie Thompson, many ppl would know him as the record holder of most goals scored in one and hes a very good forward with nice skills and explosiveness. He is a regular with the socceroos was in the squad for the WC.
- Rodrigo Vargas, just being rewarded for being one of the best defenders in the league by call ups for the socceroos.

The motivation for the team is preparing for next year, gain more fans, advertising the a-league with Victorian fans and football overall ( as it is competing with two other codes and the cricket)

Victory fans have the biggest average over the course of the a-league life span. I think the average for last year was just under 30,000 with over 21,000 members. You will see two curvas in the stadium (north end and south end) , both are very passionate and go even to the away games. The north end are more connected with the Italian way of chanting while the southend are a bit english from what've seen. Anyway it will be a sell out i think with only 7000 tickets left on friday last week.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
yes they are the loudest of all the Australian teams. Thats why i want us all to chant! Atleast we can have some fun if we're loud enough :)

i'll try and find a link for songs but if i can't someone else should :)

May 26, 2008
I went to the Hilton Hotel (On The Park Melbourne, 192 Wellington Parade ) this afternoon, did see anyone.....

Is that the right hotel? Because there is another Hilton at International Airport.

I believe they stay in the city one, right?

Did they train at "Telstra Dome"? Is it free to enter and watch? or you have to be official Juve member in order to get in?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
*cough* Weirdo! *cough*
Hehe, i'm a serie A tipster in few betting sites.
Since serie A is over and Coppa is over i can't predict anything at the moment. I'm getting payed for every preview and every unit of profit i make but now it's a real drought.
But i'm also allowed to predict the friendly matches serie A teams play during the summer and this is my chance to earn more $.

alright i will take a crack at this.

Victory finished a disappointing A-league season in early January(if am not mistaken) with a low position of 5th. So basically they couldn't reach the finals ( there is a finals tournament where the top four would play each other and the winner would be Premier and the A-league winner). The team followed the A-league season with another disappointing first campaign in the Asian CL , where the inept tactics and the quality of the players were exposed.

Best players in my opinion are:
- Carlos Hernandez who is a regular in the Costa Rican NT with a rocket of shot and nice vision.
- Archie Thompson, many ppl would know him as the record holder of most goals scored in one and hes a very good forward with nice skills and explosiveness. He is a regular with the socceroos was in the squad for the WC.
- Rodrigo Vargas, just being rewarded for being one of the best defenders in the league by call ups for the socceroos.

The motivation for the team is preparing for next year, gain more fans, advertising the a-league with Victorian fans and football overall ( as it is competing with two other codes and the cricket)

Victory fans have the biggest average over the course of the a-league life span. I think the average for last year was just under 30,000 with over 21,000 members. You will see two curvas in the stadium (north end and south end) , both are very passionate and go even to the away games. The north end are more connected with the Italian way of chanting while the southend are a bit english from what've seen. Anyway it will be a sell out i think with only 7000 tickets left on friday last week.
Thanks a lot.
And your opinion about the match itself ?
Victory to win or draw or Juve to win ?
I was secretely hoping that Victory are strong enough to hurt this weak Juve. The odds for that are great while the odds for Juve to win are pure crap.
(Turk, forgive me, i know i'm a bad fan) :D

Aug 1, 2003
ok thats it from me today :)

i hope they email me about the member autograph session!

tomorrow juve will have to attend to private functions -press conference and the whole melbourne tourism video thing.. next training session is on thursday

awesome pics capitano!

Aug 1, 2003
I went to the Hilton Hotel (On The Park Melbourne, 192 Wellington Parade ) this afternoon, did see anyone.....

Is that the right hotel? Because there is another Hilton at International Airport.

I believe they stay in the city one, right?

Did they train at "Telstra Dome"? Is it free to enter and watch? or you have to be official Juve member in order to get in?
They trained at princes park today but will train at telstra dome on thursday, it's free entry, however the autograph session on friday is strictly for members only i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)