Juventus to play in Australia next month (5 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
yes come! section B is the way! sing loud!

melbourne merda aleee!! haha we shud sing that if they bag us...and they will.

Anyone know the chorus of inno juventus 2002?
ok thanks will try getting the sect B tickets. was thinking of going to ticketmaster in Myer but they release the tickets at 9 so am not even sure if Myer would be open.. I'll just make my purchase online

inno juve 02 ? is that the 'tu sei la squadra' one? the forza la juve la juve la juve ale, e bianconera la bella signora.. ale la juve la juve la juve ale, solo la juve, magica juve ale.. something like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
im definitely buying on thursday the moment it goes on sale, already set up the alarm at 8.30 to standby.

i thought both curves are for melbourne victory supporters? i was thinking of getting the category A one ($90) but not sure. i wanna sit with juve fans.

gotta take down my juve scarves down from the wall ... mmhmm.

007, carlton :)
same here, im definetly sitting in the b section near the away fans!

its gonna be amazing!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
have you been to Melbourne?? Melbourne is nicer.. better night life(all bars and pubs in sydney are crap), better looking(so what you have a harbour), nicer people i think. You don't have to be a biggillion air to live well in Melbourne. I bought a coke in sydney for like $5!! Melbourne have all the events! like this one for example, the grandprix and lots of festivles...thers always something happening in the city.

So there are SOME answers...sorry if you prefer a harbour to all of that.

p.s some one reply to my chanting request pls!
it seems melbourne is nice, i have to visit it this year.so you are saying that melbourne is less expensive to live more than sydney??

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
On another note.... after the game. Will all you Juventini be residing to your homes?? Lygon street? i go there after the Grand Prix because all the Italians are celebrating ferrari but they close the road for that

gray

Apr 22, 2003
is it possible to get the schedule of Juve? cos when I went to HONG KONG, all mainstream news paper published Juve's schedule, so we could go 2 the exact hotel and places....
I'm pretty sure that information wouldn't/shouldn't be officially available, and I bet the club would've been pretty pissed that those details got released to the public.

Aug 1, 2003
well 'apparently' theres a large number of ppl who follow juve here so it'd probably be nasty if we knew their schedule.

im gona try and find out anyways ... theres another mp & silva office in singapore and my friend has contacts there. not putting any hopes up though, sigh.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
getting the tickets tomorrow morning have my alarm set up and everything

just a note about the advertising, its just despicable tbh. This is a huge match and i didn't see any advertising in the newspapers, billboards or anything. Its just disappointing that they didn't learn from the Argentina game here a while ago.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
getting the tickets tomorrow morning have my alarm set up and everything

just a note about the advertising, its just despicable tbh. This is a huge match and i didn't see any advertising in the newspapers, billboards or anything. Its just disappointing that they didn't learn from the Argentina game here a while ago.
same here with the tickets and it is sad that there isnt much advertising, really i ahvent seen any at all.

Aug 1, 2003
edit

bought my tickets, sect b aisle 35 level 1. visitors area aisle 18 & 19 are sold out (incredible really because i bought it at 9 on the dot)

whatever, as long as i have a ticket to the stadium. tickets are selling out fast though

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
me too (although it was announced in the news but you'd expect more)
but somehow word has spread very quickly about this though
I know it's quite sad how little advertising there has been.. It got coverage for about 3 seconds on SBS and no other programmes or anything even came close to mentioning it, hasnt appeared in any newspapers n so on.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
well i could only get the d tickets as i needed a family and all the rest were sold out 1 but me and two other people with there family are all in one section with us and we will still get a good view.

i got into the shop to buy em just b4 nine but yet all the b were gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)