Juventus to play in Australia next month (4 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006

you can fly here with one of those cheap airlines for maybe $200
I wish i could go but everything just not like as what you wish for ,the game just 20 days before my Final term Exam and I'll be back to Spore day after .

I would like to ask my Friend to get some Merchandise and send to me later :D

:ultra:

OOT,
If i want to continue my Graduate Degree at Aus , which City is the best for me ? Sydney or Melbourne ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I wish i could go but everything just not like as what you wish for ,the game just 20 days before my Final term Exam and I'll be back to Spore day after .

I would like to ask my Friend to get some Merchandise and send to me later :D

:ultra:

OOT,
If i want to continue my Graduate Degree at Aus , which City is the best for me ? Sydney or Melbourne ?
melbourne!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
melbourne is the best city in australia...

if the info comes out someone post up the times for juventus training a.s.a.p!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
defiantly wont be expecting to pay could also be in Bulleen iam also guessing tho.
becoz bulleen is the italian club of VPL?

what will happen after do you think? will everyone go to Lygon or something? and fighting between supporters?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
:lol: no why?

i doubt hardly any ultra will come any way.

i think they will train at olympic.
lots of people will be smashed so that could be one thing. And my brother is a melbourne supporter and he resents that i don't support victory even though i live here! Victory might not like us very much LOL

yeah i think olympic maybe Bob Jane?? why not i say seeing as melbourne will be at olympic

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
lots of people will be smashed so that could be one thing. And my brother is a melbourne supporter and he resents that i don't support victory even though i live here! Victory might not like us very much LOL

yeah i think olympic maybe Bob Jane?? why not i say seeing as melbourne will be at olympic
who will fight the victory supporters for 1? juve supporters will be outnumbered and i beleive it will be a more easy going event.

if there is a fight sissoko will take em all on while giovinco head buts people in the balls.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
who will fight the victory supporters for 1? juve supporters will be outnumbered and i beleive it will be a more easy going event.

if there is a fight sissoko will take em all on while giovinco head buts people in the balls.
rofl! i can see that happening

ye im not saying juve will full charge at victory i'm saying victory will have a go especially if they get thrashed which is more than likely. But true, its only a friendly.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
defiantly wont be expecting to pay could also be in Bulleen iam also guessing tho.
When Argentina played Australia they trained at Trinity in Bulleen lets hope its the same.

Ticket prices:

Tickets will go on sale on the following dates:

Victory members Monday, 21 April------------------(limit four tickets per member)
Football Family members Wednesday, 23 April-----(limit four tickets per member)
General public Thursday, 24 April-------------------(subject to availability)

Tickets prices are as follows:

---------------Category A----Category B----Category C----Category D
Adult-------------$85-------------$65------------$55---------------$45
Concession------$70-------------$50------------$40---------------$30
Family------------N/A-------------$130----------$110--------------$90

Telstra Dome Seating Chart. Here

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
When Argentina played Australia they trained at Trinity in Bulleen lets hope its the same.

Ticket prices:

Tickets will go on sale on the following dates:

Victory members Monday, 21 April------------------(limit four tickets per member)
Football Family members Wednesday, 23 April-----(limit four tickets per member)
General public Thursday, 24 April-------------------(subject to availability)

Tickets prices are as follows:

---------------Category A----Category B----Category C----Category D
Adult-------------$85-------------$65------------$55---------------$45
Concession------$70-------------$50------------$40---------------$30
Family------------N/A-------------$130----------$110--------------$90
i will be getting a family ticket in category b, will they let me in if i have an adult ticket even though im under sixteen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)