Juventus to play in Australia next month (13 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i got my tickets!! visitors area row F lvl 1 ...thank god my brother is a melbourne victory member!!

everyone else buy tickets where i am! su la curva

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
by the way.... anyone know proper chants? if you do, and you know how to get hold of them on the internet can you post a link?? otherwise post up some lyrics pleeaaasee, i don't think there is a thread for chants

i was singing "ale juve" and my brother (melbs supporter) goes "sing it all you like, no one will be able to hear you c*nts on the night"

I WANNA DROWN OUT THOSE VICTORY SUPPORTERS!!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
why melborne is better than sydney ?? i visited sydney last year , it was great.
have you been to Melbourne?? Melbourne is nicer.. better night life(all bars and pubs in sydney are crap), better looking(so what you have a harbour), nicer people i think. You don't have to be a biggillion air to live well in Melbourne. I bought a coke in sydney for like $5!! Melbourne have all the events! like this one for example, the grandprix and lots of festivles...thers always something happening in the city.

So there are SOME answers...sorry if you prefer a harbour to all of that.

p.s some one reply to my chanting request pls!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I think there are some chants over at the multimedia section

Someone on facebook or the victory forums said that 20,000 have already been bought and i can't buy tickets YET.

Lets hope there are tickets left by Thursday or its ebay for me.

Aug 1, 2003
im definitely buying on thursday the moment it goes on sale, already set up the alarm at 8.30 to standby.

i thought both curves are for melbourne victory supporters? i was thinking of getting the category A one ($90) but not sure. i wanna sit with juve fans.

gotta take down my juve scarves down from the wall ... mmhmm.

007, carlton :)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
im definitely buying on thursday the moment it goes on sale, already set up the alarm at 8.30 to standby.

i thought both curves are for melbourne victory supporters? i was thinking of getting the category A one ($90) but not sure. i wanna sit with juve fans.

gotta take down my juve scarves down from the wall ... mmhmm.

007, carlton :)

there is a corner espescially for visitors... 2 aisles (18, 19) are Juventus only in section B ($65) but i think the visitors corner of section A will be Juve packed also

Aug 1, 2003
there is a corner espescially for visitors... 2 aisles (18, 19) are Juventus only in section B ($65) but i think the visitors corner of section A will be Juve packed also
any recommendations on which section is better ? as far as i recall sect a is the sides and b the curve right .. gotta check ticketmaster again . anyway thanks. hopefully will be joining you this thursday in terms of getting a ticket :p

Jul 12, 2005
Hey, I'm new here. I mean Irarely post anything here, but eyes on here all the time. oh, btw, i'm from Syd...and im planning to fly to Melbourne 4 the match.
I went to hong kong on June 2005 and watched Juve's friendly game there....Lucky enough, I took some fotos with some players and got some signitures from them...Most important thing I met some great juventino and juventina. So i'm thinking we may organise a bit so we can support Juve together. I'd like 2 share my experience with u....

Any of you in Syd? Francisco?
The time of the match really p£ss me off.....the weekend before final exam...however, I still want 2 go...
Probably I'll buy the ticket first in case, section B Perhaps.

:)

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Hey guys I am from Melbourne and I got tickets to the game today. Cannot wait to see the boys play.

And to answer the question to you debate Melbourne v Sydney there is no comparison. Melbourne is WAY better, been to Sydney plenty of times besides the beaches they have nothing! Sydney is very humid, the traffic is stuffed like all of their drivers and alot of the people their are rude!

Who do you think will be coming out for this game? I hope Pavel is i really want to see him play before he retires LOVE the great mans work! :scarf:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
any recommendations on which section is better ? as far as i recall sect a is the sides and b the curve right .. gotta check ticketmaster again . anyway thanks. hopefully will be joining you this thursday in terms of getting a ticket :p
sect A is the second level...and sect B is the bottom but the reason thats cheaper is coz there are lots of spots where you cant see much but if u can see from there its much better i think. BUT in sect B on the corner is the main Juve spot...just ask for visitors seats, that what my brother did. Look at the seating plan on ticket tek tho.

And to answer your questions on the playerss....
i think we will have trez, pavel, del piero DEFINATELY and they are the main ones i wanted to see anyway. None of them will get to play for Euro Cup. But no Buffon :shocked: ...they might score against us then ayy? haha

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Hey, I'm new here. I mean Irarely post anything here, but eyes on here all the time. oh, btw, i'm from Syd...and im planning to fly to Melbourne 4 the match.
I'd like 2 share my experience with u....

Any of you in Syd? Francisco?
The time of the match really p£ss me off.....the weekend before final exam...however, I still want 2 go...
Probably I'll buy the ticket first in case, section B Perhaps.

:)
yes come! section B is the way! sing loud!

melbourne merda aleee!! haha we shud sing that if they bag us...and they will.

Anyone know the chorus of inno juventus 2002?

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
by the way.... anyone know proper chants? if you do, and you know how to get hold of them on the internet can you post a link?? otherwise post up some lyrics pleeaaasee, i don't think there is a thread for chants

i was singing "ale juve" and my brother (melbs supporter) goes "sing it all you like, no one will be able to hear you c*nts on the night"

I WANNA DROWN OUT THOSE VICTORY SUPPORTERS!!
http://files.filefront.com/Coro+Juvezip/;10050167;/fileinfo.html

The Sissoko 1 has to be 1 of my fav :scarf:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Dammit, tickets go on sale on Thursday but I can't commit to a weekend road trip to Melbourne because I might be starting a new job then :mad:

As for the Sydney v Melbourne debate, each city definitely has its pros and cons. I've lived in Sydney for over 20 years now and I still keep finding new and awesome things to see and do and eat.

The biggest thing that turns me off about Melbourne is that there are 4 seasons in a single day. You leave the house in short sleeves and shorts because it's 30 degrees and there's not a cloud in the sky, then come lunchtime you're in the middle of a storm.

As for arguments like "I once bought a coke for $5 in Sydney"... gimme a break :irritated Anecdotal 'evidence' ftl. All the bars and pubs in Sydney are crap? How many have you been to? Sorry to sound ticked off but I do need to stand up for my hometown here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)