Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Don't they fuckin consult audiences man? Even movies are screened so people can express their opinion beforehand. This is some amateur shit.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I hope we can get an answer from someone if i was given an explanation i might not feel as bad about it. I finally thought we were done with stickers.

Even a black box would not be as bad as long as it was the same material as the rest of the kit
Yeah exactly, the sticker makes no sense
Just cheap

Have we ever changed a jersey after release?

Who at our club gave that kit the go ahead?
Why does everyone else with adidas get great quality with integrated sponsors and we get that? Our kit this season was so nice too

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Is Adidas a sweat shop? :D

- - - Updated - - -

I never understood this Nike-Adidas hegemony in pro footie with the occasional Puma or Umbro, is it about distribution? Lions share of jerseys are probably sold via internet and specialized club shops anyways
Some kid in India is getting paid 10 cents a day ironing on those jeep stickers on our new shirts as we speak

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah exactly, the sticker makes no sense
Just cheap

Have we ever changed a jersey after release?

Who at our club gave that kit the go ahead?
Why does everyone else with adidas get great quality with integrated sponsors and we get that? Our kit this season was so nice too
One time Nike changed the color of the font (from yellow to black) because it was impossible to read names and numbers.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Really wouldn't have been that hard to make this a nice kit
This is so true like the jersey here looks like an official product. How is it possible that a fan can make this but someone who works for nike juve or jeep can produce just a cheap looking knock off.

I havent been this angry about a jersey since the zig zags.

- - - Updated - - -

The collar on the official jersey is shit too. The sleeves are near as bad as the sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)