Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
But how is adidas supposed to know Jeep and Juve don't want it to look like this season, if no one informs them?

Sure if Jeep and Juve told Adidas, they would have just coloured the shirt, right?

This seems like a lack of communication from all sides.

I made this to explain my point.

The one to the right is the actual shirt whereas I think Juve approved of the one to the left.

It's hard to say where it went wrong..

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah design wise

I'd have to see it on a player but it's quite an odd colour, what makes less sense is how the jeep logo is way less visible there than it would be on the black and white with no border
Being as there is no sticker it'll probably look fine. We should also consider that the color could be altered because of the lighting in the picture.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Amazing how they can put so much effort and money into unnecessary shit like the rebranding and a woman's team, but can't do the simple shit right, like a decent jersey and non-cringey social media.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Both adidas and nike shirts have stickers. It must be on our end. Someone in that department is an imbecile. Fuck jeep and that sticker, horrible shit. And that away kit. What the hell is that crap on the sides? We have Serie C shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)