Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
that looks much better... It's funny all the suggestions look way better than the actual design. Is it that hard for Adidas to see that the sticker is ugly?
Someone wasn't able to see that our new logo is a piece of shit so I don't wonder at all that Adidas can't see that those fucking stickers suck donkey balls.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
2014-2015 jersey had a yellow font on a white back and they changed it (couldn't see shiet)

Such stupid decision
I think the font comes only on when the season is about to begin, don't think they will make a million Dybala shirts just to see him leave in the summer. But the actual shirts, they do make them early. Remember our 12/13 shirts, they initially planned for 2 stars (couldn't know we gonna win the scudetto), then added a 3rd above the 2, then had to put a sticker over them. Same thing happened to Dortmund when they got their 2nd star, and Bayern when they got their 4th

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I mean seriously someone with a fashion, arts and marketing qualification designed that monstrosity and approved the sticker idea. I mean how can you get something so basic wrong

- - - Updated - - -

They had a sticker logo too
Atleast it wasnt a missfit. Black sticker on black and white shirts looks so out of place and ugly

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I mean seriously someone with a fashion, arts and marketing qualification designed that monstrosity and approved the sticker idea. I mean how can you get something so basic wrong

- - - Updated - - -

They had a sticker logo too
they can put a pic of Moratti if we can get a sweet deal for it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)