Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
I like how we keep only one sponsor on our shirt. Makes us look more top-club and less sponsor-dependant, especialy when that space under the number at the back is so visible and probably would cost a lot to own for any company

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Buttons and badge placement send it frim 10/10 to a 5/10 imo. A step in the right direction though especially with the jeep logo.

- - - Updated - - -

Sleeves look very baggy too. I hope there is a 'player fit' version.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Buttons and badge placement send it frim 10/10 to a 5/10 imo. A step in the right direction though especially with the jeep logo.

- - - Updated - - -

Sleeves look very baggy too. I hope there is a 'player fit' version.
Ye the badges completely ruin it for me as well. They are too high up and look out of place.

They should have lowered the addidas and Juve crests to allow the scudetto patch to be placed in the middle under the buttons

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Might decide not to put the patches on this year. I wonder if Dybala will get the 10?

- - - Updated - - -

Ye the badges completely ruin it for me as well. They are too high up and look out of place.

They should have lowered the addidas and Juve crests to allow the scudetto patch to be placed in the middle under the buttons
They couldn't lower them because not everyone gets the patches and the layout would look completely off if the Jeep logo was so close to the adidas and Juve logo while leaving so much space up top.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Might decide not to put the patches on this year. I wonder if Dybala will get the 10?

- - - Updated - - -

They couldn't lower them because not everyone gets the patches and the layout would look completely off if the Jeep logo was so close to the adidas and Juve logo while leaving so much space up top.
They could also just lower the Jeep logo as well then.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ITS AMAZING :star:

Without the badges, so will 100% buy it with no badges.

I have like half a dozen home shirts with badges so can leave without it with such slick perfection as this one is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)