Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (487 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anan M

Aug 24, 2012
I'm gonna say something that no one will agree on, now after seeing the kit without the Jeep stamp, I think the designers made a mistake.
Love it or hate it the stamp under "Jeep" given to our kit an identity, just look at the dozens of designs that draw the stamp even without the Jeep word.
It just seems more powerful with the stamp, like the "Jeep" identity.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm gonna say something that no one will agree on, now after seeing the kit without the Jeep stamp, I think the designers made a mistake.
Love it or hate it the stamp under "Jeep" given to our kit an identity, just look at the dozens of designs that draw the stamp even without the Jeep word.

I don't mind the stamp but without is better. And I really need to stop watching American sports because those jerseys look way to much like referee uniforms

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Jesus, go home you're drunk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Stamps are historically known to emit tones of power and dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 484)