Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The visual part doesn't take a year. Its the elimination of prototyping of all the other ideas which takes time. That's part of the design process as well
I mean really the elimination of prototypes... If this was the best of them I'd hate to see the other shitty designs

- - - Updated - - -

We dropped the bull to better promote the Jeep?
Our Bull? are we moving away from Torino soon?
pack your bags mate...

WE'RE GOING TO FRANCE!

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Because a bull and a yellow horizontal line does?
The bull is the symbol of the place the club was founded in. The crown also has to do with the city. The yellow line on the other hand I don't know.

But then we had black and white lines as well. 3 things that have deep connection to the history of the city and of the club.

This new logo has 0 connection to anything from our past.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The bull is the symbol of the place the club was founded in. The crown also has to do with the city. The yellow line on the other hand I don't know.

But then we had black and white lines as well. 3 things that have deep connection to the history of the city and of the club.

sterile, meaningless piece of digital "art"

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003

We still have the black and white lines along with the name. It's more abstract in it's own way, but it doesn't really leave much behind.

The idea of having a crest is old fashioned and the bull is more a Torino thing, if you ask me. I think people will like it once they see it on the jersey. If not, then it Wait it out. Next logo gets out in 10-15 years - perhaps less

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

That is exactly what I said, the last logo had all that It was practically perfect and ticked all the boxes, I'm not much of a marketing expert but this thing doesn't really say much to me, it doesn't mean anything, I wouldn't know who or what it meant, it's a travesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)