Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
You know you're doing something right when you try to make the logo of a football club not look like a football logo. Great job :baus:
You cant deny that this will look so much better on casual clothing instead of our old crest but we have already plenty of clothing with a J instead of the logo so i duno im just trying to stay positive. I loved our old crest, im not a fan of the new crest but i love the idea behind it and i hope it works. It looks alot better without Juventus wrote on top that just seems tacky. If they are gonna go this far/minimilistic then they just fully commit and stick with just the J. Keep the stars on jerseys too.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You cant deny that this will look so much better on casual clothing instead of our old crest but we have already plenty of clothing with a J instead of the logo so i duno im just trying to stay positive. I loved our old crest, im not a fan of the new crest but i love the idea behind it and i hope it works.
Is there any confirmation that this will in fact be used on the kits?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
We will use this from july

The new logo

The new logo, which will be in use from July 2017, represents the very essence of Juventus: the distinctive stripes of the playing jersey, the Scudetto – the symbol of victory – and the iconic J for Juventus. These three elements make up the DNA of our club. The black and white stripes are the defining trait of the new visual identity and can be adapted to fit any setting. The Scudetto represents the club’s determination to strive for victory, now and forever. And finally, the J – that most distinctive of initials – occupies a special place in the heart of every fan, not least Giovanni Agnelli: “I get excited every time I see a word beginning with J in the papers.” The new logo brings these three elements together into a unique, universal symbol capable of representing not just a football club, but an identity, a sense of belonging, a philosophy. It is a logo for the modern age in that it conveys its message effectively on any physical or digital format. Most important of all, however, is the way the new logo boldly leaves behind the accepted wisdom of classic football badges to blaze its own trail.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Did he green text it?
No if he did then there would not be any doubt. I trust him though.

There has been such a massive backlash on social media. The response has been so negative that it has actually gone viral. I wonder if any if our management will address this i think they might have to if this continues.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Just had a look at snapchat and theres a snap from the clubs official account basically saying have a sneak preview of our new jersey for 2016/2017 followed by a close up pic of the new logo on our jersey so that pretty much confirms it for me.
@Salvo

This is next years jersey as confirmed by the club.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The idea is genius and i like what they are trying to acheive. It could of been done better though. It reminds me of two socks and im sure we wil continue to see many more parodys of it.

I will miss the old crest if it is no longer to be used on jerseys. Noone has said its our new crest though only logo like maybe it is a business logo and will be used on all of our merchandise and our crest will remain on match jerseys.
That would be a good idea imo as ive always felt football cests look horribly tacky on casual clothing.

So if it is just our logo then its grest our brand will be so much more marketable. Its definatly a step forward in how football clubs will start to market themselves. Watch other clubs follow.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
It's not so bad as maybe a marketing only logo or something but putting that on the shirts instead of a proper football crest is a disgrace.

I like the current one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)