Juventus Shirts 2019/20 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Pogba 10 on the black one :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5046399 said:
Don't buy anything at adidas store they wont give you scudetto and coppa pathes neither liga calcio or cl badges
not to mention the money would go to Adidas and not Juve.
Just wait a little, the black one will come to juvestore soon, it's just marketing, probably want to sell some pink ones first.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Pogba 10 on the black one :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

not to mention the money would go to Adidas and not Juve.
Just wait a little, the black one will come to juvestore soon, it's just marketing, probably want to sell some pink ones first.
More simple - adidas bosses were too stupid to predict the fact that Juventus jersey are so popular

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Adidas fail. Nike was better
I wasn't a big fan of the last year's Nike kit anyway but their jerseys were better than our current jersey the change of design which adidas brought in doesn't fit and not interesting i also remember adidas did something weird with the stripes last seasons for milan as well !!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
So much uglier in person. The black stripes look faded and ghe zig zags suck giving it s cheap look.
yea i saw it in personal. the finish is cheap as fuck and ugly as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

this zig zag was so prominent that i noticed it the moment i opened the door.

Aug 26, 2014
Yes you all are right nike was better i mean they got better right before their contract run out remember this

or the pink one and i didn't like the green one but since then they made good jerseys lets see if adidas improves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)