Juventus shirts 2014/15 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2007
Juventus
The new Juventus 2015-16 Kits will be made by Adidas. The new Juventus 15-16 Away Kit will be pink with white and black applications. For the inuagural Adidas Juventus Home Kit, Adidas will introduce a traditional design. The new Black / Gold Juventus 2015-16 Third Kit will feature a spectacular gradient design, inspired by the home stadium.
My first Juventus Jersey here I come and ADIDAS:tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 30, 2012
Looks like we will be having a round neck with buttons for probably the away/third. Hopefully the Black/Gold kit will have this template, and in my opinion that would look amazing.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
^
If you replace the red stripes with solid black ones of the Paraguay top I'd be happy. I like the way the prominent colour is white and the shoulder stripes don't start out too much

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Last season we wore yellow(second kit). This season we are wearing green and blue. we probably wearing pink or gold for next season
joke!!sponsors change it every season to make more money.I would prefer the second kit to blue and black.

I have to admit, I dig that away jersey.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Last season we wore yellow(second kit). This season we are wearing green and blue. we probably wearing pink or gold for next season
joke!!sponsors change it every season to make more money.I would prefer the second kit to blue and black.

I have to admit, I dig that away jersey.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
And the battle for the title of Most Random Poster Of The Tuz is back on after Siamak makes a surprise recovery! It looked like Alex-444 had it all on lockdown, but now the race is wide open once again. Who will emerge victorious? Stay tuned.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:matri:
i Don’t be afraid to make mistakes but you must ask how much time a week im going to spend studying and stick to it.
Who knows?maybe i will be an English teacher
Who says you can't!! :touched:

Go out in the world, Siamak, and teach english!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)