Juventus shirts 2014/15 (188 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
More excited to see our away jerseys then the home one. I have low expectations for adidas and striped kits. Hoping the away and 3rd ones make up for it.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
More excited to see our away jerseys then the home one. I have low expectations for adidas and striped kits. Hoping the away and 3rd ones make up for it.
I think the away one was suposed to be pink with black and white? I'm really interested on what they'll come up with. And the third black with gold, there's no way they fuck that up.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Juventus
The new Juventus 2015-16 Kits will be made by Adidas. The new Juventus 15-16 Away Kit will be pink with white and black applications. For the inuagural Adidas Juventus Home Kit, Adidas will introduce a traditional design. The new Black / Gold Juventus 2015-16 Third Kit will feature a spectacular gradient design, inspired by the home stadium.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I heard 3rd one is gonna be a all black one with gold adidas strips, would be awesome if so. Already decided to buy it first for sure if they make that.

Edit: I see its been confirmed above:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventus
The new Juventus 2015-16 Kits will be made by Adidas. The new Juventus 15-16 Away Kit will be pink with white and black applications. For the inuagural Adidas Juventus Home Kit, Adidas will introduce a traditional design. The new Black / Gold Juventus 2015-16 Third Kit will feature a spectacular gradient design, inspired by the home stadium.
:tuttosport:

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
Usually Adidas launch the new (home) shirts before the championship ends (like it does for Milan the past years). I wonder if this happens with us too. I find it a little difficult because of the Nike sponsorship that will probably end on summer.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juve will bring in €46 million a season for the new kit/kit adidas sponsor deal.Companies within the Fiat family.such as : Fiat, Jeep, Chrysler, New Holland, Maserati, Ferrari and ...

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Usually Adidas launch the new (home) shirts before the championship ends (like it does for Milan the past years). I wonder if this happens with us too. I find it a little difficult because of the Nike sponsorship that will probably end on summer.
Yep.

They'll most probably leak tho. And they should launch the new kits the day after our contract with Nike expires.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventus
DAYUMMMMMMM :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)