Juventus shirts 2014/15 (165 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
i like it with 3 stars it make me more Love to La vecchia.The Juve kits should be pretty good, some really nice bayern shirts by adidas over the past few seasons.but pink will be disaster.Looking forward to a blue away kit and purple 3rd kit

- - - Updated - - -

Inter jersey for season 2015 /2016 isnt Horizontal!!

compare with this juve fake jersey(vertical black and white stipes)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Not really. I prefer without the stars. Its just too busy with all the stars and the Italian badge on. Simplicity is the way to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. I prefer without the stars. Its just too busy with all the stars and the Italian badge on. Simplicity is the way to go.

Jul 20, 2012
Elete from Todo Sobre Camisetas says that our home kit will have a graphic detail of the stadium. The away kit will be pink with horizontal stripes and the third kit will be black with a gradient effect till white socks.

The guy never gets a thing wrong.
Juventus
The new Juventus 2015-16 Kits will be made by Adidas. The new Juventus 15-16 Away Kit will be pink with white and black applications. For the inuagural Adidas Juventus Home Kit, Adidas will introduce a traditional design. The new Black / Gold Juventus 2015-16 Third Kit will feature a spectacular gradient design from a black shirt to white socks, inspired by the home stadium.
So i found this and this sounds more likely than what the other guy said

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
So i found this and this sounds more likely than what the other guy said
I did this quick photoshoping, I can totally see them giving us something like this

Hopefully he mixed the home and third thing, I couldn't care any less about the third, but the home kit with the stadium thing, I don't know how would that look :sick:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)