Juventus shirts 2014/15 (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
The thing i like about nike kits vs adidas kits that no one has mentioned is that the nike kits have better textured cloth. Adidas kits i have tend to have a rough feel to them while nike kits are comfy. I hope adidas chooses better cloth and employs better tailors in their sweatshops.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
I did this quick photoshoping, I can totally see them giving us something like this

Hopefully he mixed the home and third thing, I couldn't care any less about the third, but the home kit with the stadium thing, I don't know how would that look :sick:
Thats pure sex.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The thing i like about nike kits vs adidas kits that no one has mentioned is that the nike kits have better textured cloth. Adidas kits i have tend to have a rough feel to them while nike kits are comfy. I hope adidas chooses better cloth and employs better tailors in their sweatshops.
Better tailors? It's going to be a a 15 year old Chinese girl no matter who our manufacturer is.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Get ready for pink! 3 stars and 3 strips this is to augur well. adidas is supplier of many teams such as Real Madrid, Chelsea and Bayern Munich and they Juve will bring in €46 million a season for the new kit/kit sponsor deal like manchester that £750million sponsorship deal with Adidas.some really nice bayern shirts by adidas over the past few seasons, and I expect that adidas will do the same for juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)