Juventus shirts 2014/15 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
It has been 1.5 years since i came here and i have learned some things like that pic of Badass and learning english

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
that is your mom job when she goes to bed with her Mistress
your post shows you obviously
i can't comprehend how your post you seem near illiterate then on others you speak perfect insult it baffles me!! i have no word to describe the likes of some person!
shit to your literature
This World Contains So Many Bastard boy ...Just Put Him Out Of my Head!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4794539 said:
should i invest in it? does anyone already tried it?
You're not ready for Lego, Vasili. You might choke on the pieces.

- - - Updated - - -

i can't comprehend how your post you seem near illiterate then on others you speak perfect insult it baffles me!! i have no word to describe the likes of some person!
shit to your literature
So true

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
$#@! to your literature
This is gold.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
this is juve shirt thread! not him! if someone says some things about me or my english its not problem. you can take care of you but if say bad thing about family it's big problem. you know that everyone care about his family and try to save that! so not suitable talk about family persons i cant be relax i should but i cant!
i agree my english is bad! but i dont allow insult to my family. Please treat other members as you would wish to be treated yourself. Rudeness is not tolerated. Nor is profanity.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
this is juve shirt thread! not him! if someone says some things about me or my english its not problem. you can take care of you but if say bad thing about family it's big problem. you know that everyone care about his family and try to save that! so not suitable talk about family persons i cant be relax i should but i cant!
i agree my english is bad! but i dont allow insult to my family. Please treat other members as you would wish to be treated yourself. Rudeness is not tolerated. Nor is profanity.
wait a minute i've never insulted you or your family in fact I don't ever recall replying to any of your posts untill now, you were the one calling me out on this thread! so don't try and act all innocent and this sh*t being "the Juve shirt thread" then call me out and then to say "please treat others how you wish to be treated" so would you like if it i posted a disgusting picture and implied that was you? you should look up the word hypocrite

seriously this forum is filled with unecessary petty shit sometimes

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
shit to your literature
+rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)