Juventus shirts 2014/15 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I would rather not having that box on the home kit around Jeep

Yeah it's my favorite fan concept but it's impossible to remove the black box. It's because of Jeep who decide their logo patterns that cannot be modified. Some time ago I complained about the black sticker as well and my gf found me a file on the net that specifies exactly how their logo can be used. I can't remember how it's called I'll look for it later and link it here.

Jul 20, 2012
Yeah it's my favorite fan concept but it's impossible to remove the black box. It's because of Jeep who decide their logo patterns that cannot be modified. Some time ago I complained about the black sticker as well and my gf found me a file on the net that specifies exactly how their logo can be used. I can't remember how it's called I'll look for it later and link it here.
That is complete bullshit if its true

Jul 13, 2010
So why not that second version on page 12? It is legible perfectly and we can leave thousands of "J" spaces around the shirt with no other logos/writings etc

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
i wish Samsung would be our sponsors. those kits looks awesome!!!

Btw guys did you know that in 2005-2006 when we had Tamoil we had a deal for 25m per year!!! and now almost 10years later only 18m?!? >_>
Let's switch away from Jeep and looks for real sponsors. Elkann just want a cheap sponsorship for Jeep
Yes .That sponsorship deal was biggest on the football market then.It's was an oil company from Lybia.Also one of Gadaffi's sons had a little percentage of shares in Juventus back then.We had also a deal with RTL German company for the TV rights of our matches.They showed even our Serie B matches.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I have just bought juve blue jersey two months ago from juve store http://www.juvestore.com/en/juventus-away-jersey-2014-15.html
From more than a couples of months i was thinking on to which jesery to buy my range was € 65,00 to 85
great design / Good quality / of a pretty color
highly recommended if your budget in €79.Previously i was using fake jesery. so got bored out of it
i want going to buy juve cover for my phone but there are no xperia z3 cover for my phone !! http://www.juvestore.com/en/juventus-smartphone-tablet-covers.html
it's ridiculous which juve covers are exist for galaxy iphone ipad but not for z3!!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
not fake! better than puma and those other garbage companies stay losing.Prefer the blue is interesting instead green & yellow shirt(worst jerseys juve used so far)

it has grown on me
where can i buy juve original blue jersey which using this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)