Juventus shirts 2014/15 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Uruguayan blogger @EleteTSC is reporting that Juventus' adidas - designed AWAY shirts for the 2015 - 20016 season will be PINK, with BLACK and WHITE elements. He also said that the THIRD kit will be BLACK, with GOLD and WHITE
Elete is never ever wrong, I've been following his blog for like 4 or 5 years and he has been spot on in every single rumour. Pink and black it is.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think that pink one will pretty much look like Real Madrid's away shirts, and black one will be also similar to Madrid's IMO

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
i wish Samsung would be our sponsors. those kits looks awesome!!!

Btw guys did you know that in 2005-2006 when we had Tamoil we had a deal for 25m per year!!! and now almost 10years later only 18m?!? >_>
Let's switch away from Jeep and looks for real sponsors. Elkann just want a cheap sponsorship for Jeep

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
i wish Samsung would be our sponsors. those kits looks awesome!!!

Btw guys did you know that in 2005-2006 when we had Tamoil we had a deal for 25m per year!!! and now almost 10years later only 18m?!? >_>
Let's switch away from Jeep and looks for real sponsors. Elkann just want a cheap sponsorship for Jeep
Yeah, let's switch.

Maybe do a poll too, so we could decide who our next sponsor should be.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No one is gonna look at them and think about Nocastle ffs. They're irrelevant, been that way for a long time and will continue to be so.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i would like to know if the box behind where player name and number go is black or white on the home kit. black looks much better i think. and as i said it is too much white, i would like to see it being a bit more black. otherwise looks good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)