Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (30 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Adidas is just so laboured with their designs. It's not so hard to perhaps poach creatives from younger, forward thinking companies like Puma, Kappa or even Nike, but it's got more to do with the sensibility and approach of the company, inherently. They seriously need an overhaul in the design department. Coz right now the only thing about them is their older logo. They even managed to fuck shit up with their predator design. If eye just kept that classic, I think they'd have outsold Nike as far as studs go.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
I am not a huge fan of they typical adidas jerseys with 3 stripes on the sleeve but I would love if the adidas Juventus jersey looked like this

But this would be my personal favourite, although unlikely. It looks so classic and clean (also no 3 stripes on the sleeve)

Mar 30, 2006
Yea, though they aren't bringing back the old logo.
It would be nice to see a simple Juve jersey like that considering we will be moving to adidas in 2015 and they could use our clean CL winning 1985 Jersey as inspiration. I think that would win over a lot of fans rather then an over the top Jersey with a lot of noise (random 3 stripes on the sleeves, piping on the seams, different colors or altering the stripes, etc)

For an Away Kit I would also love a similarly simple jersey but with a dark charcoal gray colour which could represent our Black and White stripes blended together. The charcoal would look very classy and clean I feel with white numbers, white sponsor letters, white socks and white shorts. like this but maybe a bit darker gray with a matching collar instead of the purple one (sorry to use a Fiorentina example but i could nto find many gray soccer jersey pics i liked)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It would be nice to see a simple Juve jersey like that considering we will be moving to adidas in 2015 and they could use our clean CL winning 1985 Jersey as inspiration. I think that would win over a lot of fans rather then an over the top Jersey with a lot of noise (random 3 stripes on the sleeves, piping on the seams, different colors or altering the stripes, etc)

For an Away Kit I would also love a similarly simple jersey but with a dark charcoal gray colour which could represent our Black and White stripes blended together. The charcoal would look very classy and clean I feel with white numbers, white sponsor letters, white socks and white shorts. like this but maybe a bit darker gray with a matching collar instead of the purple one (sorry to use a Fiorentina example but i could nto find many gray soccer jersey pics i liked)
Doesn't this kind of go against your whole idea of making a grey kit which you would like? Chances are you probably wouldn't like it :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
How come our official combination for this season is home kit, black shorts, white socks, yet we barely wear the black shorts?
The home and away team can't wear the same color shirt or socks or shorts so if the away team is wearing black shorts it's us who has to change I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)