Juventus shirts 2013/2014 (22 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
The main problem with those home kits is that they're predominantly black with white stripes. Juve must have a prodominatley white kit with black stripes. That is why they all link like a Newcastle kit with the badges swapped over. If someone gets any ov the last few Milan kits and swaps the red for white I think we'll see something more like what we'll get next season. The Milan kits seem to be a bit plainer than the ones that Adidas do for the English teams.

on a side note I seem to remember every year when our kit gets released that this thread is cluttered with people "wishing" we had Adidas kits. Now that we will have Adidas kits people are wanting to stay with nike. In he end, as long as it has a Juve badge on it, it will be beautiful and the players will defend it desperately!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
The grey one with the italian flag and subtle stripes, if they made the stripes more visible and darker I would take that as the home kit. Thats a great mock-up

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The main problem with those home kits is that they're predominantly black with white stripes. Juve must have a prodominatley white kit with black stripes. That is why they all link like a Newcastle kit with the badges swapped over. If someone gets any ov the last few Milan kits and swaps the red for white I think we'll see something more like what we'll get next season. The Milan kits seem to be a bit plainer than the ones that Adidas do for the English teams.

on a side note I seem to remember every year when our kit gets released that this thread is cluttered with people "wishing" we had Adidas kits. Now that we will have Adidas kits people are wanting to stay with nike. In he end, as long as it has a Juve badge on it, it will be beautiful and the players will defend it desperately!
says who?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tradition? Not wanting to look like Newcastle United? Because those are our kit colours?

I know some people really love having black as the dominant colour (oi oi), but those are not traditional Juve colours.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
wtf? We're Black and White, not black on white or vice-versa.
It says nothing about either color's dominance in the club constitution AFAIK.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
wtf? We're Black and White, not black on white or vice-versa.
It says nothing about either color's dominance in the club constitution AFAIK.
We don't have a constitution. In short black shorts and/or socks are our change colour, you'll see them rotate these days simply because designers have to do something different. Feel free to look through Juve's historical kits.

So you can put it down to personal choice now, but for me we only wear our real kit with white shorts and socks. I think fans of a certain age remember our great late 90s team which wore black shorts and socks for a time, but for me growing up, seeing the photos and video and the current team, every Juve team wore white shorts and socks at home. Then the fashion disaster which was the 90s arrived.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)