Juventus - Notts County (1 Viewer)

Apr 15, 2006
Nice to show your affection to the fellow juventini. So I commend you for using the word brother. As for the whole inaugration stuff I agree with, its sad, but then I guess both you and many other other fans including myself started to expect things which we should not have expected. Its not they but us. Just dont expect anything and hope for the best, this way you wont need to be called a pessimist.
They just wanna hope for the worst so that when the worse happens, they can say "I told you so". Little do they realize they get NOTHING for being the first to predict that we'll lose 3-0 to Parma.

Fuckin' pessimists!

I'm glad I make you laugh :) something good does come from people like me then :)
Laughing in contempt, not humour. Not really a good thing. Especially for you.

Goodnight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
They just wanna hope for the worst so that when the worse happens, they can say "I told you so". Little do they realize they get NOTHING for being the first to predict that we'll lose 3-0 to Parma.

Fuckin' pessimists!

Laughing in contempt, not humour. Not really a good thing. Especially for you.

Goodnight.
Laughing none the less ;)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Fuckin' pessimists!
I dont mind a combination of pessimists ands optimists as well as all sorts. Makes the place look balanced, just respect/ignore whatever they believe in, dont let the pessimists get at you. They dont know shit, but neither do you nor I. Forza Juve im out.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I dont mind a combination of pessimists ands optimists as well as all sorts. Makes the place look balanced, just respect/ignore whatever they believe in, dont let the pessimists get at you. They dont know shit, but neither do you nor I. Forza Juve im out.
Well said. GN - morning here in Aus

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
After all the hype and excitement, we then saw Juve on the pitch, and were reminded once again why we have fallen heavily from grace.
The main problem for me is after all the talk and hype of a new trainer, new attack-minded tactics focused on pressing and possession, we still looked totally bereft of any ideas or, even, a discernable style of play. It was the same sickeningly disjointed, long-ball-and-pray, can't-string-together-a-series-of-passes type of bullshit we've seen for a while now. Totally the same.

People can't cite it being "just a friendly" as an explanation for that. Lack of true effort? Maybe. Lack of any coordination or know-how? Fuck no. Pre-season is over. Conte's had the whole summer to infuse some semblance of play into the team. Meanwhile? Nothing's fucking changed.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The main problem for me is after all the talk and hype of a new trainer, new attack-minded tactics focused on pressing and possession, we still looked totally bereft of any ideas or, even, a discernable style of play. It was the same sickeningly disjointed, long-ball-and-pray, can't-string-together-a-series-of-passes type of bullshit we've seen for a while now. Totally the same.

People can't cite it being "just a friendly" as an explanation for that. Lack of true effort? Maybe. Lack of any coordination or know-how? Fuck no. Pre-season is over. Conte's had the whole summer to infuse some semblance of play into the team. Meanwhile? Nothing's fucking changed.
Brother don't be such a pessimist - you should smile and think of more excuses :heart:

PS: you're absolutely right about an unrecognisable style of play - lack of effort is OK, but showing no sign of playing football is not

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

:tup:

Apr 15, 2006

What match were you watching? The idea was clear with the wingers pushing up all the way, receiving the pass, and trying to beat their man and put in a cross. Pepe, Elia and Estigarribia did this well enough throughout the match. Our passing was not as bad as you portray it to be. Sure, we turned off during some parts when NC was pressing a little, but the passing from Vidal, Pazienza, Marrone and to some extent Pirlo, were all pretty good at passing.

May 22, 2007
The match being surrounded by competitive fixtures for a lot of the first team obviously will change the way it is played, and a lot of them will look to the Parma game as something that they can focus their energies on. Not really bothered, there was a clear difference between this Juventus and the one that was up against Milan and Inter a week or two back. If the team was more clinical in the first half (Pepe, Matri and Del Piero in particular) then the team could have scored 3 or 4 goals, and the final half an hour of walking around would have looked more justified. I don't think we've even seen the strongest Juventus XI yet either, now we have a couple more left wingers in the squad.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The match being surrounded by competitive fixtures for a lot of the first team obviously will change the way it is played, and a lot of them will look to the Parma game as something that they can focus their energies on. Not really bothered, there was a clear difference between this Juventus and the one that was up against Milan and Inter a week or two back. If the team was more clinical in the first half (Pepe, Matri and Del Piero in particular) then the team could have scored 3 or 4 goals, and the final half an hour of walking around would have looked more justified. I don't think we've even seen the strongest Juventus XI yet either, now we have a couple more left wingers in the squad.
Damn straight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)