Juventus - Notts County (7 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The thing that bugs me is conceeding and not winning the game.

I know its just a friendly, I know its a glorified kick about,but it would have been nice to see the first game in our brand new stadium end in a win. We werent expecting jog bonito or any rubbish like that, just a nice solid winning performance without trying to "humiliate" the other team.
So if the first official game ends 3-0 wont that be better than winning this and loosing that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
In Ranieri's first season in charge we failed to win a single game in pre season but went on to finish 3rd.

Under Ferarra we beat Ronaldo's Real Madrid and finished 7th.

So pre season means fuckall!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Brother - Every match a player plays, be it a cup final or a friendly, effects their form and confidence.

It is the inauguration of our new stadium that has taken years to prepare and build. It is meant to be a statement that Juventus is back and on its way to the top again. It is meant to remind everyone of who Juventus is. That is why the opening ceremony was so huge and eventful.

After all the hype and excitement, we then saw Juve on the pitch, and were reminded once again..
Nice to show your affection to the fellow juventini. So I commend you for using the word brother. As for the whole inaugration stuff I agree with, its sad, but then I guess both you and many other other fans including myself started to expect things which we should not have expected. Its not they but us. Just dont expect anything and hope for the best, this way you wont need to be called a pessimist.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
Brother - don't accuse others of being what you are. The entire pre-season has been abysmal, not just tonight's match. Every match a player plays, be it a cup final or a friendly, effects their form and confidence.

Today's match is not as insignificant as you clowns are making it out to be. It is the inauguration of our new stadium that has taken years to prepare and build. It is meant to be a statement that Juventus is back and on its way to the top again. It is meant to remind everyone of who Juventus is. That is why the opening ceremony was so huge and eventful.

After all the hype and excitement, we then saw Juve on the pitch, and were reminded once again why we have fallen heavily from grace.

Unfortunately everyone, as they have all pre-season, would like to betray themselves with comments like "it was just a pre-season friendly" - I know Conte won't be saying to the team "Ah don't worry boys, you played like amateurs, but it's just a useless nothing match"
Didn't read your wall of bitching.

I'll leave you moaning and crying over a ceremonial match alone. Good night everyone :)

Apr 15, 2006
Brother - don't accuse others of being what you are. The entire pre-season has been abysmal, not just tonight's match. Every match a player plays, be it a cup final or a friendly, effects their form and confidence.

Today's match is not as insignificant as you clowns are making it out to be. It is the inauguration of our new stadium that has taken years to prepare and build. It is meant to be a statement that Juventus is back and on its way to the top again. It is meant to remind everyone of who Juventus is. That is why the opening ceremony was so huge and eventful.

After all the hype and excitement, we then saw Juve on the pitch, and were reminded once again why we have fallen heavily from grace.

Unfortunately everyone, as they have all pre-season, would like to betray themselves with comments like "it was just a pre-season friendly" - I know Conte won't be saying to the team "Ah don't worry boys, you played like amateurs, but it's just a useless nothing match"
:lol: I can't help but laugh at people like you.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
In Ranieri's first season in charge we failed to win a single game in pre season but went on to finish 3rd.

Under Ferarra we beat Ronaldo's Real Madrid and finished 7th.

So pre season means fuckall!!
Huge difference - if you watched the matches even in pre-season under Ranieri - we still looked like a football team with tactics, awareness, positioning etc - When we won against RM we were dominated for the entire match and fluked a win.

Nice to show your affection to the fellow juventini. So I commend you for using the word brother. As for the whole inaugration stuff I agree with, its sad, but then I guess both you and many other other fans including myself started to expect things which we should not have expected. Its not they but us. Just dont expect anything and hope for the best, this way you wont need to be called a pessimist.
I don't mind being called a pessimist or negative or whatever, I'm just passionate about Juventus and am not afraid to show it when the team performs badly, no matter what the game.

Conte said himself that the Juve spirit is we aim to win no matter what type of match it is. This is exactly what I've always felt Juventus was ever since I started supporting the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)