Juventus - Notts County (8 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
I never asked for a thrashing buddy - I am just pointing out that if the pre-season is anything to go by, then this season is heading for failure yet again. The truth is too hard to handle for most.
Then why are you bitching about not humiliating a 3rd division club? Don't you see that we gain nothing by beating this club today? Don't you see that we didn't play a full strength squad on the first place? We did not play Krasic or Vucinic and gave minimal playing time to important players so that they can preserve their energy for the Parma match. Are you really this clueless?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm speaking about tonight and the entire pre-season.

But most here are deluded in their patience.
Your speaking bs. The team all preseasom was shuffled around. All conte really did this preseason is player evaluate. Players from primavera and bench players got most of the playing time ! Real evaluation starts Sunday that's the fucking reality. All this negativity and shit talking is premature and pathetic

Apr 15, 2006
Your speaking bs. The team all preseasom was shuffled around. All conte really did this preseason is player evaluate. Players from primavera and bench players got most of the playing time ! Real evaluation starts Sunday that's the fucking reality. All this negativity and shit talking is premature and pathetic
You know, Andrea, at least you are being rational here, unlike some pessimists who just don't know when to shut up!

:tup:

We actually agree here can you believe it
About me going to sleep? No doubt. :D

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
No news coverage whatsoever of the game. It just shows how important it is.
Then why are you bitching about not humiliating a 3rd division club? Don't you see that we gain nothing by beating this club today? Don't you see that we didn't play a full strength squad on the first place? We did not play Krasic or Vucinic and gave minimal playing time to important players so that they can preserve their energy for the Parma match. Are you really this clueless?
Brother - don't accuse others of being what you are. The entire pre-season has been abysmal, not just tonight's match. Every match a player plays, be it a cup final or a friendly, effects their form and confidence.

Today's match is not as insignificant as you clowns are making it out to be. It is the inauguration of our new stadium that has taken years to prepare and build. It is meant to be a statement that Juventus is back and on its way to the top again. It is meant to remind everyone of who Juventus is. That is why the opening ceremony was so huge and eventful.

After all the hype and excitement, we then saw Juve on the pitch, and were reminded once again why we have fallen heavily from grace.

Unfortunately everyone, as they have all pre-season, would like to betray themselves with comments like "it was just a pre-season friendly" - I know Conte won't be saying to the team "Ah don't worry boys, you played like amateurs, but it's just a useless nothing match"

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The thing that bugs me is conceeding and not winning the game.

I know its just a friendly, I know its a glorified kick about,but it would have been nice to see the first game in our brand new stadium end in a win. We werent expecting jog bonito or any rubbish like that, just a nice solid winning performance without trying to "humiliate" the other team.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Brother - don't accuse others of being what you are. The entire pre-season has been abysmal, not just tonight's match. Every match a player plays, be it a cup final or a friendly, effects their form and confidence.

Today's match is not as insignificant as you clowns are making it out to be. It is the inauguration of our new stadium that has taken years to prepare and build. It is meant to be a statement that Juventus is back and on its way to the top again. It is meant to remind everyone of who Juventus is. That is why the opening ceremony was so huge and eventful.

After all the hype and excitement, we then saw Juve on the pitch, and were reminded once again why we have fallen heavily from grace.

Unfortunately everyone, as they have all pre-season, would like to betray themselves with comments like "it was just a pre-season friendly" - I know Conte won't be saying to the team "Ah don't worry boys, you played like amateurs, but it's just a useless nothing match"
Man does it hurt being this much of a downer?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You're speaking as if this pre season has been just a dip in an otherwise smooth road.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)