Juventus - Notts County (1 Viewer)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
we should have been better organised in the 2nd half, defensively conte kept changing the players positions and that did us no good, but still professional footballers should be able to string more than 3 passes together.

Having said that lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater. There were some good signs at the start of the 2nd half and some decent play in the first. Elia looked tricky, Esti was good on the ball and crossed well. Its a friendly and the first time we played in our new ground, we also had Motta on the pitch for quite some time, so thats like -3 goals, technically, take Motta out and we actually won 4-1!

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
we wont threaten anyway, not in the next decade to say the least, give us a break, we struggling for Uefa football here!!
relax man, this stadium is a huge boost for Juve and you guys had a pretty decent mercato, not counting missing out on the CB.
Juve will finish 2nd this year, if you guys get a proper CB in the winter ;)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
relax man, this stadium is a huge boost for Juve and you guys had a pretty decent mercato, not counting missing out on the CB.
Juve will finish 2nd this year, if you guys get a proper CB in the winter ;)
i failed to see today how this stadium was a huge boost on our performance, even after such a emotional ceremony.
If our players were not ambitioned today, i doubt they will be in a random game, vs a random mediocre Italian team...

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Barca lost 2 preseason games DIECE. Explain..
they lost to a Mexican team on their America tour and who else? I can't remember the 2nd loss. But this was a special game, against a shit opponent, how can we not come out firing and putting on a show for the big crowd? I don't find that acceptable and Conte obviously agrees from his expressions and body langugae. By the way Barca also won 2 cups this preseason against major teams.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Close this thread because all you will read is bullshit posts.

It's needless to comment on this game anymore. If we play like that on Sunday fine, however to moan about today is laughable.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
nah, they will come up with excuses for the first match of the season as well...
No. If they perform badly on Sunday we can discuss, however two main things happened tonight. No injury's and a few of our new players settled in well, that should be enough for any fan in a friendly match.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
people got to chill out , there is something called team Chemistry even if u have the best individuals. if no Chemistry then don't expect anything.. we saw tonight too many players who played for the first or second time and comeback injuries. this team have very good individuals but still lack the Chemistry. give them time and btw i expect a tough match against Parma but what can we do?! 7 or 8 new starters. they need time boys.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
No. If they perform badly on Sunday we can discuss, however two main things happened tonight. No injury's and a few of our new players settled in well, that should be enough for any fan in a friendly match.
Especially with all the primavera players and the late late hour. Add to the that the emotion this was for pomp not for actual win. The game was a glorified pick up game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)