Juventus Next Gen (35 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm a bit torn on whether promotion is really the best thing for NG anyway. Either you stick with the structure and the kids basically get battered for a season and come back down, or you have to put a fair amount more money into the playing staff to try to compete with the mid-bottom end of the league, probably by getting a couple of experienced Serie B pros in key positions.

The step between B and A is then obviously smaller but I'm not sure the promise of Serie B football is going to be a deciding factor for potential young players coming here who have a pathway planned for the first team.

Either way it's going to be a really hard ask for the team to be promoted. We play Casertana next and they only lost 7 games all season, and that's only the QF.

I enjoy watching Nonge and Hasa in particular, they have so much quality for this level.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Conceded in the 93rd minute and are out...

I seem to remember Alessio Curcio being in our youth team once upon a time...he looks about 40 years old now so shows how old I am.

Oh well, onto another season in C.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Conceded in the 93rd minute and are out...

I seem to remember Alessio Curcio being in our youth team once upon a time...he looks about 40 years old now so shows how old I am.

Oh well, onto another season in C.
It's a two legged tie. We play them again on Saturday. Atalanta lost 1-0 today as well. As long as Atalanta stay down with us it's all good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)