Juventus Next Gen (7 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Having a development club in Serie B would be such a massive boost to development compared to Serie C.
I'd really like us to promote to serie B (to try atleast), even though i'm not so sure it's good for development. I look at other top clubs academy's in Real Madrid Castilla, Barcelona's Athetic and Bayerns - none of these teams are in the second division. Benfica and Ajax play in their second division, but that's probably no different to playing in serie C.

For me certainly top recruitment, facilities and loaning them out early i.e Soule is the way forward and then bring some of them back to play for seniors otherwise you risk sending out a premise to the kids that you are not a serious club.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd really like us to promote to serie B (to try atleast), even though i'm not so sure it's good for development. I look at other top clubs academy's in Real Madrid Castilla, Barcelona's Athetic and Bayerns - none of these teams are in the second division. Benfica and Ajax play in their second division, but that's probably no different to playing in serie C.

For me certainly top recruitment, facilities and loaning them out early i.e Soule is the way forward and then bring some of them back to play for seniors otherwise you risk sending out a premise to the kids that you are not a serious club.
100%. And the reason why these teams struggle to get into the second tier, and even harder to stay there, is because the goal is to develop players for the first team, so the better players leave the team and are replaced by more young players every 1-2 years. The goal isn't to have a successful Serie B team, there is no interest in the club buying a load of more experienced players to stay in B, which is probably what they'd need to do. I'm almost certain NG would get beaten most weeks in B, but the experience of playing in B for a season, or maybe a couple of years, could be invaluable for young players in that cycle. At the same time others might be harmed by it if the team is getting beaten every week. Ultimately, the playing squad gets recycled regularly so it's hard to build on success in the long term.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
next gen's match once again on fifa+

boiz already in the lead, very nice passing within the box, comenencia with the assist, cool finish by savona

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
wtf i've never heard of fifa+ and you are right, not even geo blocking

Thanks! what else can we watch there?
some random lower tier stuff from togo, algeria or cap verde lol, youth, female fifa competitions, asian champions league, whatever. they regularly have serie c matches with italian commentary. they'll also broadcast the olympic tournament, futsal world cup, beach soccer world cup, and of course the club world cup

it's fun to randomly open the app at any time of the day, they might just have a live match from a very different time zone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)