Juventus Next Gen (14 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
team won today, biggest win of the season iirc, and hasa scored a beauty:

These 2 players Hasa and Sekulov both looking very good.
Hasa actually is the one I was wondering about for some time. Nonge got a first team experience and so did Nicolousi, why Hasa dont get a chance?
Also Sekulov looks very good and I liked what I have seen from this recap - Seems like another player ready for some first team experience - (Im basing my Sekulov assessment on this video so might be generally off).
Is he ready? @DanielSz

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hasa actually is the one I was wondering about for some time. Nonge got a first team experience and so did Nicolousi, why Hasa dont get a chance?
Also Sekulov looks very good and I liked what I have seen from this recap - Seems like another player ready for some first team experience - (Im basing my Sekulov assessment on this video so might be generally off).
Is he ready? @DanielSz
Hes ready, just not ready to be ruined by allegri

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Is he ready? @DanielSz
not a fan if sekulov tbh but i do like hasa and think hes better than Miretti

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
not a fan if sekulov tbh but i do like hasa and think hes better than Miretti
Never understood why Sekulov and Nonge are preferred over Hasa.
Wasnt he the player of the tournament in the international youth tournament?
Isnt he assisting on a regular basic?
If Nonge and Sekulov get a chance so does he.

The only worry I see about him is his stracture as he is way too thin.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Never understood why Sekulov and Nonge are preferred over Hasa.
Wasnt he the player of the tournament in the international youth tournament?
Isnt he assisting on a regular basic?
If Nonge and Sekulov get a chance so does he.

The only worry I see about him is his stracture as he is way too thin.
the only time these young guys really get an opportunity under Allegri is when there’s an injury. I wouldn’t say Nonge or Sekulov have gotten one either, as they have combined for 0 starts. Coming off the bench late in games isn’t really an opportunity.

I also don’t think Allegri likes mids built like Hasa.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
the only time these young guys really get an opportunity under Allegri is when there’s an injury. I wouldn’t say Nonge or Sekulov have gotten one either, as they have combined for 0 starts. Coming off the bench late in games isn’t really an opportunity.

I also don’t think Allegri likes mids built like Hasa.
I think this is rather the issue. He likes them more like warriors and there is some sense in it but when someone dominates a competition - You should at least give him a shot or something. I mean - I dont think he is going to improve that much in Serie C - He needs a loan to a Serie A minnow that needs a creative player. We can do this with Serie B in be on the safe side but then it would take him more time to be ready.
From the youtubes I have seen and all that I read about him - He should be ready for a Serie A minnow. He could be their leader helping them fight against relegation.
If he does a good job get him to our team and play him with rotation until fully ready

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)