Juventus Next Gen (10 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I remember when they were still called u23 you’d be able to count the prospects that had top flight potential on one hand. Today there’s someone at essentially every position

GK: Daffara
CB: Muharemovic
WB: Comenencia, Rouhi, Turicchia
MF: Nonge, Hasa, Salifou
FW: Mbangula

And I’d argue theres a gap in talent between this years squad and the one last year, and the potential one next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Exactly what every top club youth academy is. They want to build a small stadium for them and Womens team, hade to give Juventus that as a +.

- - - Updated - - -

Good development it is for sure. But nothing special.
The problem is that they’re playing about a hour driving from Turin now. We badly need that stadium, it will generate extra income aswel.

Apr 9, 2015
The problem is that they’re playing about a hour driving from Turin now. We badly need that stadium, it will generate extra income aswel.
Yes i really like the idea of a stadium. I typed on my phone some shitty autocorrect. I meant the youth development is very good, but a lot of elite teams has already a good youth. We finally on the same level. I meant also that a small stadium is a very big improvement for youth team. It is something extra other clubs don't have and youth Players can already learn to play with a small fanbase in home games!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
an other career ruined soon :allegri:
Obviously! Even young Messi would have been ruined and never seen the pitch under Max. Have you seen how bad Yildiz looks playing for Max. He’s being ruined so hard!

I mean, he already has more goals playing under Max in the first team in 470 minutes than he did in 935 minutes in Serie C between last year and this year… but Allegri is a complete retard for not starting him 4 months ago according to MikeM, Turk, etc, and has absolutely zero to do with his development since being brought into the first team… :lol3:

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
Young Messi would indeed have been ruined under Sax. As for Yıldız, he wasted one and half year in lower leagues despite already being way ahead of likes of Milik and Kean. He forced his way into first team when not only one but two players were missing cause of injury. Even then, the retarded fuck is still showing concern about how he is stealing the minutes from his Milik ''who is in good shape'' according him.

In summary, max sucks. He is global joke among football fans around the world. There is no need to be going passive aggresive over it.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Young Messi would indeed have been ruined under Sax. As for Yıldız, he wasted one and half year in lower leagues despite already being way ahead of likes of Milik and Kean. He forced his way into first team when not only one but two players were missing cause of injury. Even then, the retarded fuck is still showing concern about how he is stealing the minutes from his Milik ''who is in good shape'' according him.

In summary, max sucks. He is global joke among football fans around the world. There is no need to be going passive aggresive over it.
Mister thought milik could handle empoli and wanted to keep Yildiz fresh for Inter. His mistake.

Jul 2, 2006
Mister thought milik could handle empoli and wanted to keep Yildiz fresh for Inter. His mistake.
I don't know, i thought 18 years olds could afford playing a game per week especially when they are usually taken off after an hour. If anything, it looked like he wanted to keep Milik fresh as he was lamenting about it is a pity that Milik had to sit on bench just a week ago.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Hasa, rouhi, and Comenencia are all ready for the big leagues imo. Comenencia with another assist (to Rouhi) and Hasa controlling the game. But maybe no one has taken a bigger leap in their development this year than Daffara. He’s been a wall in goal. Would love to see him loaned out to a smaller serie A side, or even serie B next season. His path seems to time well with the end of Tek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)